Illustration Club

stan

Awesome, DV! Always good to see your work. Also Emir, "donut jump". Pfffffffffffftttttt

Revisited an old design! Sliiiiiice

slicewall.jpg

Oh hey I heard rumours that you can buy this on a shirt

Hey Fargal, do you know what sort of quality the shirts are?

Are they up to Gap plain T standard? I really like the Pixel one.

Hey Fargal, do you know what sort of quality the shirts are?

Are they up to Gap plain T standard? I really like the Pixel one.

The shirts are American Apparel which, in my experience, are very good. As for print quality, the pictures Rahman linked to look great but I'm waiting for one to arrive in the post so I can see for myself.

samwoo.jpg

Lovin the big knee plates and fat breeches.

Also liking the floaty robot pic c-cat and the Dudley made with a mouse?! get yerself a wacom they can be got dead cheapo. though i`d love one of those ones with the buttons all over it and displays that you can pretty much do away with your keyboard.

here`s some more streetfighter sheite I just done:

sketch21-62.jpg

Cheers. I like the floaty robot background but don't like the robot on re-inspection. Haven't had the chance to integrate the two images but this is the new robot doodle pic (for some reason I just couldn't do the whole character thing in Pixelmator. Brushes seemed the better bet this time round):

kid-robot-para003-001.jpg

I'm way, waaay out of my league amongst all the lovelies you lot are posting in here, but I just stumbled across this silly little picture in a forgotten-about picture folder on my laptop. The picture was was a spur-of-the-moment offering to a NeoGAF 'MS Paint' thread, scribbled out on a lazy autumn saturday morning last year. Made me smile when I found it so I figured I'd post it up. :lol:

2ikv3wp.jpg

Scene taken from this little area of Mother 3, Best Game Ever.

Friend of mine wants to make the character from this old drawing (4 years old now?) in 3D -

Jsuit.jpg

So I've redrawn it -

Jsuit2.jpg

Not that it isn't ace, but I prefer the first one. I can see why it wouldn't translate to 3d though.

Tentaskull:

4382549724_b686231259_o.png

Backgrounded ;)

I'm way, waaay out of my league amongst all the lovelies you lot are posting in here, but I just stumbled across this silly little picture in a forgotten-about picture folder on my laptop. The picture was was a spur-of-the-moment offering to a NeoGAF 'MS Paint' thread, scribbled out on a lazy autumn saturday morning last year. Made me smile when I found it so I figured I'd post it up. :(

2ikv3wp.jpg

Scene taken from this little area of Mother 3, Best Game Ever.

It's charming as hell, I like it.

haha, that little dog is great.

as is cleandemon's skullwasptentman but he already knows that.

and fargal ALWAYS makes me want to draw in orange and cyan. ALWAYS. stop that, you. and tell me about the exciting stuff you're making at rare sometime OKAY. also slice girl is brilliant and is by far the best tshirt. dig out some more of your animation things for the tees.

c-cats little robon is the cutest. gulp!

and excellent excellent work, emir. when i started my blog i used to do a picture a day and it was great, but that's gone so far out the window i barely remember it. I should bring it back. you should keep it up. well done!

mr pranny - that could be really great, but i'm just so distracted by their bums, it's all i can see. BUMS. sorry ;x

and divine visitor, they are all great. really, really great. draw more, and post more, please.