Commando Madness!

Hello Goaty ♥

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every time I watch the film I find something new which makes me love it even more. The latest one is when Sully says 'This used to be a great place for hunting slash' like they're in the Viper Room, and it's a bar in a fucking shopping centre.

Every time I watch the film I find something new which makes me love it even more. The latest one is when Sully says 'This used to be a great place for hunting slash' like they're in the Viper Room, and it's a bar in a fucking shopping centre.

Me and my brother crack up at that line.

''Er, ok mate''

or

''Charming!''

I love the bit in the car park below the shopping centre, when Arnie wants to unobtrusively hide in her car while she trails the bad guys. So he doesn't get in and duck down out of view. He rips out the passenger seat with his bare hands and sits in the space where it used to be.

And she's fine with that.

I also love the bit later on when he's been arrested for ripping off the gun store tooling up for the big finale. He's being driven off in a police van and, despite never having used one before, she rescues him by firing a rocket propelled grenade THROUGH the van Arnie's sitting in and into the front cabin. It's like it's primed only to explode when it touches cops.

Isn't there a clip straight after where she says she read the manual? Makes it even funnier as she would have been following a police van while trying to read what I can only assume are quite complex instructions for a rocket launcher.

The best thing about the film is the way it sets the tone straight from the off where he kills the guy left in his house to try and 'negotiate' with him.

Proper lold ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...