Timeplitters 3 Xbox Live

ryanski

Just had a look to see what's there, there's 15maps + ofcourse the mapmaker.

Gametypes:

deathmatch

team deathmatch

capture the bag

bagtag

elimination

shrink

vampire

thief

virus

zones

gladiator.

You can also play challenge mode online with your replay being saved if you get a good enough score.

Haven't actually played a game yet, will do later when a canadian mate who has it goes on.

Well, thanks for that very helpful and informative post.

Well, I'll be about for a laugh later on after some PGR2, I'm gonna close it to all but friends so add me if you want to play. Cheers.

is anyone else havingh trouble logging on since around 11 o'clock tonight? I'm fucked if I can get on.

I'm playing TS3 a lot on my brothers account while I'm back home for easter - Spo0nfed is the tag. Add me up if you want a game. And you can get on the fucking server. Wierdly Burnout 3 works OK.

Dunno, but I'd play Burnout 3 more than this piece of shit.

hahaha this is because you are clearly shit at this peace of shit!

I have to say one of the greatest live moments ever...

Outspaced: This is fucking ace man

Elmo: Yeah. It just makes a change and it's a bit of fun

Outspaced: You'll have to try my map out.

ENTER MR BEN

Ben: What going on then? How do i?

Elmo: You alright ben?

Ben: What the fuck, what gun is this, argh why am i dyeing? Whats with all this lag?

Elmo: I'm not getting any lag

Outspaced: Nor am i

Ben: What the fuck, what gun is this, argh why am i dyeing? Whats with all this lag?

(or something like that!)

Add me to your friends list if you want. I was on this for a while last night and it is good fun when the connections stay stable, but we kept losing people from games a bit too frequently for my liking.

Gamertag: Nick Hogg

hahaha this is because you are clearly shit at this peace of shit!

I have to say one of the greatest live moments ever...

Outspaced: This is fucking ace man

Elmo: Yeah. It just makes a change and it's a bit of fun

Outspaced: You'll have to try my map out.

ENTER MR BEN

Ben: What going on then? How do i?

Elmo: You alright ben?

Elmo: I'm not getting any lag

Outspaced: Nor am i

(or something like that!)

<_<

I think someone might have been drunk (or something like that!) during that game

Erm.. not last night they weren't. They were shite. We got kicked out mid-race twice, plus about 50% of the time we couldn't get onto servers in the first place. It was terrible.

Maybe you need to play games with people you know. I've played with elmo and madkiwi, and the games were fine.

And stop moaning about servers too, 'cos the games don't run on them.  You start a game going, you're running the game off of your Xbox.  Never had any problems in BO3, haven't had any in this.  It's a riot online.

erm you do know how EA Live works don't you. I can't believe you never had problems in Burnout 3. Seems like you were the only person in the entire world.

If TS3 is the same I think I shall pass as Burnout 3 was terrible.