Doctor Who

FishyFish

It wrapped up a bit quick (what happened to the scarecrows? or they Family's guns? How did the Doctor capture all of them? Why did he need to imprison them when they were to die soon?), but it was still awesome.

Stunning, is indeed the word.

(Did anyone catch why the Family smelled The Doctor as human on the ship?)

"If the Doctor hadn't picked here, would anyone have died?"

Amazing. I think that's probably one of my favourite Doctor Whos ever. And an excellent one to show someone either new to the series or someone who doesn't understand it.

I thought that line was pretty damn good too :)

It wrapped up a bit quick (what happened to the scarecrows? or they Family's guns? How did the Doctor capture all of them? Why did he need to imprison them when they were to die soon?), but it was still awesome.

1) He was being fucking cruel, making them live forever but trapped and cant do anything

2) He hid his scent using something or other

"If the Doctor hadn't picked here, would anyone have died?"

Amazing. I think that's probably one of my favourite Doctor Whos ever. And an excellent one to show someone either new to the series or someone who doesn't understand it.

Yup. Brilliant stuff again, and together with last week's this makes for my new favourite Who story. Timothy's little speech about the Doctor was amazing too:

"He burns at the heart of time, and he can see the turn of the universe."

I'd imagine the scarecrows eventually reverted to being straw scarecrows. Maybe that even happened when the ship was destroyed. The Doctor probably gathered the guns. As Baines narration said, he became human partly so he would just let them die, which is being kind to them. When he became The Doctor again, he had enough of that and imprisoned them for eternity, out of, I'm not sure of the right word, revenge, spite, whatever.

I'd imagine the scarecrows eventually reverted to being straw scarecrows. Maybe that even happened when the ship was destroyed. The Doctor probably gathered the guns. As Baines narration said, he became human partly so he would just let them die, which is being kind to them. When he became The Doctor again, he had enough of that and imprisoned them for eternity, out of, I'm not sure of the right word, revenge, spite, whatever.

Irony. :)

I don't think it's revenge or spite, just a way for the producers to bring them back :)

And how moving was the whole of the last ten minutes or so? I just blubbed in front of my girlfriend, what a loser! :)

So did I, except it was my girlfriend not yours. She understood though, she knows stories about old war vets affect me, she was there for the last episode of Band of Brothers.

Well.

Best series of Doctor Who ever?

Assuming the 2 part ender is good (which it's bound to be), there's only 2 chances left to screw it up :)

It's so far looking better than Season 2 (Fear Her makes it the worst season of new who, with the TAOC/AoC following closely).

I didn't like the first Slytheen 2 parter in Season 1, so it 3 only manages 1 bad episode it's the best series yet :)