Doctor Who

FishyFish

Still am.

Ok, I admit it, I have 6 Cybermen already, so I don't really need permission to buy a Judoon. I just wanted to talk about the toys.

I still need a 5 inch Cyber Leader to complete the set.

Get the Playset, it hum's when its switched on and as Jack posted the Time rotor moves up and down ;)

I love the TARDIS background hum me, and the Vwoorp Vwoorp :( It's all about the Vwoorp Vwoorp you know.

Does the bigger one come with the space helmet? I like the bottom one though. Then again I have got three Cyberman figures dotted around the desk so I wouldn't be an impartial person to ask whether you should buy an action figure.

Yup, I did ask for the AI figures and tbh I wasn't really surprised at what they offered...

You weren't surprised? Wait a minute - when I told you the two Dalek episodes had scored good AI figures, you said the exact opposite: -

I'd be surprised, I'd certainly be interested to see what the AI figures for teh eps and for the series as a whole have been.

I'm surprised that you seem to have decided that you weren't surprised. ;)

on the subject of the toys 'cos that's more interesting is it me of does Martha look like she's been eaten by the same plasticky creatures that got Mickey from s1 ep1?

Doctor%20Who%20Season%203%20figures%20Martha%20Jones%20Doctor%20with%20Glasses.jpg

I like the Dr Constantine figure but what the hooting heck is up with the dates and releases of these things? For crying out loud can we not have some characters from this series released concurrent with well, if not the eps then within a similar sort of time?

D5112A.jpg

Still think the Face of Bo character is all sorts of aces, want to see it in the flesh before I would order it though...

D5108.jpg

Wonder if these will be collectable in the future?

No, for exactly the same reason the current star wars figures aren't - people our age are buying them and keeping them mint in packaging. That almost never happened with the vintage star wars stuff which is why the mint stuff commands high prices, but the newer stuff drops quicker in price than a russian whore who's just got pregnant.

I had to watch Blink again. I just had to.

Brilliant episode. I don't think they'll ever top it, personally.

I like the Doctor's line at the end. Something like: "Must go, there's a... thing. Four things, actually. Well, four things and a lizard." And they run off with bows and arrows and stuff.

I had to watch Blink again. I just had to.

Brilliant episode. I don't think they'll ever top it, personally.

I like the Doctor's line at the end. Something like: "Must go, there's a... thing. Four things, actually. Well, four things and a lizard." And they run off with bows and arrows and stuff.

His line earlier about the hens was amazing.

I want to know more about Martha and the Doctor and her supporting him. I mean, while couldn't the Doctor get a job in a shop, eh? :huh: Plus, Martha looked cool with 60s hair.

Im a bit deflated at the Doctor now I come to think of it. Doc Brown (BTTF) had a back up plan for stuff like this. A case full of money for all time periods. Doctor Who should be clued in more.

Im a bit deflated at the Doctor now I come to think of it. Doc Brown (BTTF) had a back up plan for stuff like this. A case full of money for all time periods. Doctor Who should be clued in more.

He'd lost his Tardis though. His cases of money would be on the tardis, not in his pockets...

He'd left his dimensional transcendental wallet in his other suit in the TARDIS obviously.

He does normally carry a fair bit of currency around with him.