Doctor Who

FishyFish

So, where do you think the Master's TARDIS is hidden? Is it on the planet, and if so, why didn't he use it? Maybe it was safer to just nick the Doctor's?

He said he was born on some planet and had been drifting around the galaxy on ship to ship. His Tardis could be anywhere.

My only real complaint is that there isn't more Jacobi Master, I could've watched him for a whole series.

When he was talking about Utopia, I kept thinking of In the Night Garden and half expected mention of the Ninky Nonk and Higgle Piggle, such was the similarity in his tone of voice.

Did anyone catch Martha say "I recognise that voice." after the regeneration?

Yes. I did. He was in politics, at least, when she left. As seen in Smith and JOnes.

Also, I though that Cassandra was the last 'human'? So how come there were more of them at the end of the universe? Did Cassadra just make the assumption?

Cassandra was the last "pure" human (i.e. not even slightly contaminated by alien DNA). Then the Doctor helped make a load more at the begining of Season 2 (who were originally diseased clones made by cats).

But how is he Saxon before Martha left Earth with the Doctor? That's the bit I don't get. Can Time Lords regenerate into someone specific?

As i said above:

yeah i assume its just because the master goes back in time and assumes the harold saxxon idenitity long enough to become the PM to be on TV/radion enough for martha to hear him....

good ol'time travel loops.

But how is Saxon before Martha left Earth with the Doctor? That's the bit I don't get. Can Time Lords regenerate into someone specific?

No, he regenerates into John Simm Master, who then travels back in time and assumes the role of Saxon. He is Saxon, not a replica.

But how is he Saxon before Martha left Earth with the Doctor? That's the bit I don't get. Can Time Lords regenerate into someone specific?

I'm assuming it goes like this...

Saxon in the TARDIS goes back to BEFORE Martha heads off with the Doctor. He schemes in motions (for how long we don't know).

Assuming Martha/Doctor/Jack come back to her home, then Master/Saxon will have been in power for a while...

Dear BBC,

Why oh why oh why when the Angels held on to the Tardis and it time travelled did the Angels get left behind, but when Captain Jack did he travelled with it even though the Tardis was actively trying to shake him off?

Love,

deKay

xxx

His vortex thingey.

Saxon in the TARDIS goes back to BEFORE Martha heads off with the Doctor. He schemes in motions (for how long we don't know).

Given that in the penultimate episode of Torchwood several posters saying 'Vote Saxon!' can be seen in the background in 1941, I'd guess for quite some time.

Dear BBC,

Why oh why oh why when the Angels held on to the Tardis and it time travelled did the Angels get left behind, but when Captain Jack did he travelled with it even though the Tardis was actively trying to shake him off?

Love,

deKay

xxx

I assume that the TARDIS isn't in the vortex until the last time it does its 'fade'. The very first time it started to fade, the angels saw one another and froze forever.

C'mon, he's the Master. He can go back, and using his nefarious and charismatic ways, get himself involved in British politics, eventually taking the role of PM... and then we have our last two episodes of the series!