IGNORED

Doctor Who

FishyFish

I would have killed for that as a child. Belated wish-fulfilment it may be, but frankly it'd be rude to the little boy who used to cycle back from the library with a stash of hardback Who books not to get, ooh, let's say 2 of them to begin with. :blink:

Funnily enough, the bit of nostalgia that figure is scratching at is this cover, which has got totally the wrong Cyberman for the story on it.

tom78cov.jpg

I would have killed for that as a child. Belated wish-fulfilment it may be, but frankly it'd be rude to the little boy who used to cycle back from the library with a stash of hardback Who books not to get, ooh, let's say 2 of them to begin with. :blink:

This was me aged 12 too. And the wrong cyberman on the cover would peturb me even then.

I keep telling myself I'm too old for action figures. But I can't believe you can now buy a Star Wars figure sized posable sixth doctor.

If I get one, the damn will burst and the missus will come home to find I've spent the mortgage money on filling the spare room with Doctor Who action figures. It's not fair.

They turn into lasers?

She's a good actress, but I was hoping that they would go for a more mature companion this time. The contrast between Catherine Tate level-headedness and David Tennant's tea-high was entertaining to watch. Much better than the Doctor/Rose googly eyed will they/won't they plot. If Stephen Moffatt is going for a young, manic Doctor we really need someone who will tell him to shut up and take his ritalin tablets every now and again. That said, anyone think she could do a passable Romana 1 impression of aloof nonchalance?