Moto GP 2020 Season (??? I guess)

Don't subscribe to this whole idea that Marquez was slowing Rossi down and interfering with the championship. Rossi passed Marquez several times and didn't/couldn't capitalise and pull away. If he was being slowed down then he should have. started to close in on the leaders, but he couldn't. Im a big Rossi fan, but he's a dick if he thinks riders should wave him on by.

This all started earlier in the week with his paranoid ramblings about Marquez.

I don't think anyone does think that do they?

His head does hit Rossis knee though but I'd just put that down to them battling for 3rd. The amount of times they passed each other was ridiculous. I think Rossi does kick put at Marquez but in the spur of the moment due to Marquez leaning on him.

Rossi should have just kept his mouth shut though and said nothing because it makes it all look worse.

You can clearly see that Marquez headbutts Rossi first so penalising him by sending him to the back of the grid for what is literally a knee jerk reaction is poor form from the stewards.

How comes no penalty was given to Crutchlow for doing exactly the same thing to Dovizioso in the same race?

Lorenzo has been denied his chance to stick an oar in, I have a feeling that if the judgement goes against Rossi then Yamaha may boycott the last race.

http://www.supersport.com/Motorsport/motogp/news/151103/Lorenzo_blocked_from_Rossi_appeal

Tbh I think Motogp should be stripped from the Spaniards and the EU who fund illegally fund it as they (Dorna especially) have ruined it and instead make it a truly international GP again.

Is there any other international sport where a third of the events take place in the same country and half the field come from there? Should be called the Spanish championship instead.

It's a travesty tbh, the only Spaniard with any integrity in the top 3 is Pedrosa, he was half a second quicker in the last laps and could have easily won if Marquez didn't act as Lorenzo's bodyguard.

Italy is the biggest market for sportsbikes and the outcome of this championship will definitely have a detrimental effect when Rossi retires.

The EU really need to look into Spain with an investigation into illegal state aid.

• 3 months later...

Registration for the 2016 fantasy league is now open, so I've got us another mini-league set up for anybody interested.

Register here.

Mini-league name is rllmuk riders and password crutchlow35

You need to get registered and pick/submit your team before 00:00 GMT on Saturday 27th Feb to be ready for the first race that weekend.

Something new for this year is a Captain which looks like you nominate one of your riders and they get double points. The captain can be switched in the transfer windows as well as any rider changes.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, the race was amazing.  I think the move to BT Sport has killed the popularity though, I only watch the highlights now and it's not the same as being able to watch the full race.  Personally, I really like Keith Heuwen but I can't stand Julian Ryder, which doesn't help.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely gutted about Salom, I loved him in moto3 and always thought he had more potential in moto2 but had a couple of tough seasons with more favoured riders in the same team, I was enjoying his form this year. I'll miss watching him greatly, I'm genuinely sad hearing this and thinking of his epic paddies in the gravel whenever he crashed.

Yeah [emoji20]

I don't really understand how though, no-one else is involved it seems.

Valentino said that from what he has heard, it looks like bike error because he couldn't turn and he tried to jump off the bike. Looking at the actual video, the bike went full speed into the crash barrier and knocked it out of the way and then he went in between the bike and the fence. absolutely tragic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk