Everybody Loves Raymond

Poppalarge

I'm not sure if its becasue its early in the morning but this programme cracks me up, i think its brilliant.

the older ones aren't as good but as the chracters have developed the show has just gotten better and better.

sorry i just had to say thay

Sorry I fucking hate it.

I mean, some of it is funny but I can't watch it simply because of their accents.. ARGH! Most annoying voices in the world, not what I want to hear when I'm half asleep in the mornings.

I reckon it's complete rubbish. It's completely formulaic American Family Sitcom Fun. I guess American's really relate to that stuff and that's why it's so hugely popular there but over here it has to get by on merit alone, and I think it's time slot speaks for itself. Prefer King of Queens and that's still crap.

Everybody Loves Raymond and The King Of Queens are complete abortions of TV programmes. They are the antidote to people who claim that US TV is better than ours, because you can point to these and say "This is 70% of US TV. And 28% is rubbish overblown reality TV".

I watched it this morning at a hotel. I was waiting for my mates to get ready, and they only had the regular five channels. Made me realise how much I'd miss sky if I got rid of it!

I like it. It's not the most amazing show ever, but it's....nice. That's probably the best way to describe it.

Think it's great. Really wish they'd show it in the evenings though as I miss it most mornings.

Out of interest; those people who dislike it, how old are you, are yo married, do you have kids? I reckon it's proabably because I'm a 30-something married father of three kids that makes it funnier. Despite the transatlantic differences there's a hell of a lot to identify with...

Everybody Loves Raymond and The King Of Queens are complete abortions of TV programmes. They are the antidote to people who claim that US TV is better than ours, because you can point to these and say "This is 70% of US TV. And 28% is rubbish overblown reality TV".

But then they point out they have Six Feet Under, Scrubs, South Park, Sopranos, The Simpsons and lots of others brilliant shows beginning with S.