Super Famicom Tv

pancho

Its a real shame the seller has part listed the item incorrectly (says Famicom not Super Famicom)... Plus they've shoved it in the arcade section of ebay... I'm sure lots of people that would want this haven't seen it as a result...

Afaik this is the rarest of the three nintendo Japanes televisions.

I've gone from total ignorance of something to complete and utter desire for it in about 30 seconds flat. I really shouldn't spend that kind of money at the moment though, and I don't really have the room for it but... Argh... Desire...

Anyone got a link to more information on these things, please? A quick google isn't turning up much.

Edit: Bloody hell... It's local too. :wub:

:D

This is one thing you won't find in a boot sale...at least not in the west.

I didn't think there were any even in the UK until I saw this one today. I've certainly never seen one for sale on the UK collectors market.

There's a short blurb on both this and the sharp famicom in the edge retro special edition. Look in the hardware section.

I didn't think there were any even in the UK until I saw this one today. I've certainly never seen one for sale on the UK collectors market.

I remember seeing one of these running UN Squadron in a long-gone import shop back in the day, spookily that was in Nottingham too...

• 3 weeks later...

God damn eBay:

"Please note this item is advertised else where so i have rights to withdraw."

No you don't, ffs make a decision, eBay or where the hell else you want.

Nice but I don't see the big attraction myself...

Well I just won this item at £155!

What do you reckon the chances of actually seeing the item are? :rolleyes:

Nice one, I suspected a rllmuker would win the re-listed item. Best to arrange payment and collection in person. For a laugh, produce a PAL cartridge to test it out. Before producing an NTSC cart that is.