IGNORED

What Are You Playing?

Farley

Can't get back into playing games at the minute what with a new car, loadsa concerts and things so the only things I have really played on Live have been Halo 2 for a couple of hours and a little bit of Rainbow Six 3: BA in anticipation of really getting into RS4: Lockdown.

Resident Evil 4 (GC)

NBA Street V3 (GC)

Ridge Racer (PSP)

Super Metroid (SNES)

Super Mario World (SNES)

Super Mario Kart (SNES)

Command & Conquer Generals (PC)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Mame)

They're the main ones im playing at the minute.

Edit: I should say that this is the first time i've really been playing games for ages, possibly years. Mainly due the fact that i started working for a games developer last month, which has pretty much given me a new found interest.

Counter Strike:Source for 90% of my indoor gaming plus a bit of Forza but that has yet to really grab me..

On the move it's mostly Yoshi Touch 'n' Go or Lumines plus I'm trying to play PSP Ridge Racers but the smeary screen is proving distracting...

Gradius IV Fukkatsu

Pikmin

Four Swords Adventures (on my todd, as my chums don't have GBAs!)

But then again, I'm playing in 50Hz mode and I don't know if it's speed optimised

I switch between both and I really don't notice anything - although that might just be the speed powerups making it hard to perceive the difference.

Pikmin 2 - Just paid back the debt and watched the absolutely brilliant FMV sequence which followed it. I can't believe just how much of an improvement this is over the original.

Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution - I've played this pretty much non-stop ever since I bought it about two years ago. As the owner of only a GC, this is the best football fix I can get, and the Japanese commentary is just awesome.

Chu Chu Rocket (GBA) - Best puzzle game ever? It can't be far off. Will I ever complete the insane amount of puzzles? I'll bloody give it a go.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect - I just can't get enough of cat racing! Or monkey curling! Nothing particularly new, but solid enough shooter in my book

Burnout 2 - I much prefer it to B3:Takedown, but then as a GC owner it's a bloody good job! Still racing Big Surf Shores constantly to beat my mate's total time of 4:53:00 which is proving rather difficult. I guess using the Custom Roadster isn't helping my cause, but the car is so damn sexy. Who needs the control of the Supercar?!

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

How so? I enjoyed the first one immensely, no doubt. Yet the sequel has given me so much more. Far greater longevity, much more innovative bosses, awesome 2 player battle and then there's the charm of the Piklopedia. Just brilliant.

How so? I enjoyed the first one immensely, no doubt. Yet the sequel has given me so much more. Far greater longevity, much more innovative bosses, awesome 2 player battle and then there's the charm of the Piklopedia. Just brilliant.

There's no timer.

Which takes any any hint of tension or stretegy that the original had. And that's a true fact, children.

There's no timer.

Which takes any any hint of tension or stretegy that the original had. And that's a true fact, children.

The timer wasn't challenging though, was it? Who honestly played it right until the 30th day to get the last ship part? At the most it should take 20 days.

All the underground stuff was a pile of crap, and the majority of the game is underground, so........

In the middle of Four Swords Adventures and Galleon.

After that I've got Psi-Ops and I really want to replay OOT with the master quest.

Oh, and I really should get round to finishing Majora's Mask - I've only done the first dungeon.

Fuck that.

Exams can suck the big one. I'm at college purely for education, so the exams aren't bothering me too much (just so long as the grades I recieve are sufficient enough to get me into uni so that I can study at higher levels).

Halo 2 badly on Live, a tiny bit of Timesplitters 3 and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. I played Forza solidly for a few days and now haven't played for four days. Thought it was great online and have not felt the need to play it again. Strange :unsure:

Playing loads, addicted to nothing :unsure: :

Xbox - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

PS2 - Killzone

GC - RE4 (5th time through)

DS - Yoshi & Electroplankton

GBA - Advance Wars 2 (specifically the Bounty River map)

PC - TEH E3 COVERAGE!!!11!!!!!1!

The World of Warcraft curse has finally be broken. Mainly playing Resident Evil 4 (GC) and Forza (XB) on my 'big' consoles now. Spending way too much time playing Wario Ware Touched (DS) and Tony Hawk Underground 2 (PSP) on the handhelds. Got my DS this week as a gift, and it's the most fun I've had in ages playing games. What a lovely little machine.

At least the PC is now being neglected for gaming as it used to be :(

Been playing:

Oddworld Strangers Wrath: Got past the laptop/shield boss, played some more, got sick of it and threw it in the bin(only a DVDR).

Doom 3(XBOX): It's alright as long as you play it for <20 mins. Then it gets horribly dull. Wasn't even worth the rental.

SOS Last Escape: Quite a good game imo, lacking in the animation and voiceover departments, but the dead-city atmosphere and the exploration elements are solid enough. Must play it some more this evening

Halo: I love The Silent Cartographer, Halo, and Assault on the Control Room. Halo's my favourite Sunday evening game.

Lego Star Wars: It's fun, but wasn't worth the €34 paid for it. Traded it in.

Burnout(PS2): The original and best in the series, I never get tired of the River City track.