IGNORED

Dance/trance.

Hoop

Wow, there are some big confirmed names on the Homelands line up. Think I'll just stick with Dance Valley though. More then 40.000 people, two days, and a brilliant atmosphere. Will finish this festival season with Mysteryland, as always. :)

Ha, timdp is now a mega star. He has his own listing on my iPod for his megamix :lol:, I seriously suggest any dancehead PM him for the web add to download it. 79mins of pure bliss. Wicked.

Yeah but he threw wet toilet roll on my ceiling when we were 4 years old and my dad went mad :lol:

normal house records pitched up. and lots of tailor-made shouty house nonsense. epitomised by DJ john kelly in the nineties, i thought it went away but apparently it still exists.

Hard To Find Records also have a Scouse House section.

So I went through my CD's that are packed away and dug out the old Trance Nation CD to give it a listen and lo and behold right beneath it was Vorsrung Dyk Technik [ a 3cd boxset of remixes by Paul Van Dyk] and also Oakenfold Resident: 2 years at Cream. Totally wicked as Marilyn Manson might say.

Vorsprung Dyk Technik in its hard to file round tin case?A great collection of essential mixes.

Going to have to dig my copy out.

If you want to come I'll shall ask the HOWard.  I thought you couldn't be arsed?

Was gonna invite Party Boy Lowe.

I never said I couldn't be arsed, just that 70 quid was a bit steep. I thought the plan was for me and kanoobe to come down? No reason foe party boy not coming as well though. Or are you saying there's only 1 extra cheap ticket?

I'll have to consult with kanoobe about the 70 quid thing!

I've been getting back into Hard/Psy Trance again recently. Apart from Infected Mushroom there are a few good compilation CDs i've picked up recently on Nexus Media and Timecode..Midnight Storm, The Turning, Penguin Rebellion.

2 wicked 'Hard House' (more NRG style darker Reactivate stuff really) compilations i got recently are Good Greef Vol 3 and The Future of Hard Dance 2 by Yoji Biomehanika.

On a side note, does anyone know any good clubs in London at the moment? Haven't been clubbing for ages and i'm getting pissed off with just pubbing. What about The End..Turnmills, George 4....?

I've been getting back into Hard/Psy Trance again recently. Apart from Infected Mushroom there are a few good compilation CDs i've picked up recently on Nexus Media and Timecode..Midnight Storm, The Turning, Penguin Rebellion.

2 wicked 'Hard House' (more NRG style darker Reactivate stuff really) compilations i got recently are Good Greef Vol 3 and The Future of Hard Dance 2 by Yoji Biomehanika.

On a side note, does anyone know any good clubs in London at the moment? Haven't been clubbing for ages and i'm getting pissed off with just pubbing. What about The End..Turnmills, George 4....?

I've never been to The End and not had a fantastic time.

saw Layo and Bushwacka do one of thier 8 hour sets last weekend, and it was asolutely fantastic. Usually go there for Chew the Fat, which is, once again, utterly brilliant. Also went to Fabric for the first time last friday to see 2manyDJs amongst others, and was well impressed with the place.

note to self - never do 2 nights in a row for a while - was absolutely shattered up until about Wednesday. :D

If anyone is looking for a perfect finale for this festival season, may I recommend Mysteryland?

ID&T just released the line-up, and it looks absolute class!

Sven Vath, Yoji Biomehanika, Armand van Helden, Paul Oakenfold, Johan gielen, Felix Da Housecat, to name a few...

14 area's, and almost every type of dance is represented, ranging from club to hardstyle. And the atmosphere is perfect too, especially when the weather is good.

Full line-up at www.id-t.com

Whilst i can't stand Trance i do like other forms of dance music. Will be easier to just list styles rather than artists.

I'm mainly into House (tech/deep), Minimal, Techno (nothing slamming or too fast), Breaks and IDM. Nothing cheesy or obnoxious, just good dirty rhythmic based shit. Used to love progressive but it's now dead.