IGNORED

Post Your Gaming Setups

kerraig UK

p10100140gl.jpg

Here's my 'rather modest' setup. Eagle-eyed viewers will notice the N64 not having any leads or controllers plugged into it, but I can assure you it hasn't just been placed there now for display purposes and has actually been like that for a while :lol:

p10100140gl.jpg

Here's my 'rather modest' setup. Eagle-eyed viewers will notice the N64 not having any leads or controllers plugged into it, but I can assure you it hasn't just been placed there now for display purposes and has actually been like that for a while :lol:

I replaced that very TV just this weekend. Do you also have horrible streaking/ghosting on yours or has mine been faulty for three years?

gamesset2.jpg

gamesset1.jpg

I replaced that very TV just this weekend. Do you also have horrible streaking/ghosting on yours or has mine been faulty for three years?

Nope, mine too :lol:

Only really happens on a few DVDs to be honest, because I usually have the contract set quite high anyway which eliminates most of the problem. Don't have any problem with games though, which is what I use it for mainly. I'm looking to replace it myself with a nice plasma/LCD soon. With all the talk of HDTV and HMCD (or whatever it's called- the copy protection), it's difficult to know what to go for :lol:

And I have to ask you- what the hell do you do when you want to play Ninja gaiden? :blink:

Nope, mine too :lol:

Only really happens on a few DVDs to be honest, because I usually have the contract set quite high anyway which eliminates most of the problem. Don't have any problem with games though, which is what I use it for mainly. I'm looking to replace it myself with a nice plasma/LCD soon. With all the talk of HDTV and HMCD (or whatever it's called- the copy protection), it's difficult to know what to go for :lol:

And I have to ask you- what the hell do you do when you want to play Ninja gaiden? :blink:

Cry. I really need more storage space. To the right of that tower are 3 Ikea shelfs full of cds and dvds, with dvds stacked on top of there and another game-like tower of dvds at the other side of that. There is also a large stack of CDs behind the front game tower :(

I used to notice the tv problem most on game loading screens. Plus anything not through the RGB socket looks really, really horrible.

dc+laptop+junk+discs.jpg

:lol:

To be fair though, this is just what's at my uni accommodation (soon to be changing to an addy with a much bigger room)

What you don't see ('cos it's at home): my Xbox + games; three saturns + games; GBA SP + more games; Game Gear + games; two other PC's + games; two small TV's; two DVD players (had to buy a second after my first DVD player became the household player); more DVD's and CD's, plus the cases for all the ones here; one large (28" I think) but old TV, used as the household TV so I can't take it to my next acommodation :lol:

What you can see - my tidy and uncluttered room.

:blink:

Hey, Kerraig.

That screen is 4:3 - How utterly '90s.

Was gonna say the same thing. Surely your projector supports widescreen? I feel restricted when playing Halo 2 if I have to play in 4:3 at a mates house.

Anyways here a picture from last november of my room:

Room1.jpg

And one of the other walls (each wall is stacked to the roof :lol:):

Room2.jpg