IGNORED

Post Your Gaming Setups

kerraig UK

Okay here's my effort - bear in mind I've just moved out of my folks place and into my first home so it's pretty sparse - and you can see what I decided to get first as main priority :angry:

This is only a fraction of my stuff - lots more consoles and games stashed away either at my folks or in the house till I get storage.

Enjoy! Oh and I haven't bothered to remove the covering from the TV yet.

1. Lights off...

DSCF0009b.JPG

2. Without flash...

DSCF0006b.JPG

3. With flash...

DSCF0008b.JPG

4. Seating arrangement...

DSCF0010b.JPG

:wacko:

gaming_pc.jpg

Dual monitor PC setup.

gaming_consoles.jpg

Console setup with a nice bit of DIY games-display.

gaming_arcade.jpg

My arcade cabinet with both original JAMMA functionality (& games) and a built-in dedicated MAME PC wired to the original hardware (more DIY)

gaming_pinball.jpg

My SEGA GoldenEye Pinball table.

All in all I'm pretty happy with it, although I'd like one of those bigass prog scan widescreen tellies I see floating around here :wacko:

p10100140gl.jpg

Here's my 'rather modest' setup. Eagle-eyed viewers will notice the N64 not having any leads or controllers plugged into it, but I can assure you it hasn't just been placed there now for display purposes and has actually been like that for a while ;)

you should get those speakers on some stands dude. other than that, nice get up

can you take another of your gaming setup showing your consoles Kerraig? and ask that chick to take her clothes off for that one, with her arse facing more to the camera. thanks lad.

i'll take a pic of the stacks and stuff later.

Funnily enough, linda had just bought some £200 agent provocateur underwear THAT day. She was willing to pose in it for the pic but I just figured i'd get crucified on here for willy wavingnessity.

Funnily enough, linda had just bought some £200 agent provocateur underwear THAT day. She was willing to pose in it for the pic but I just figured i'd get crucified on here for willy wavingnessity.

you'll have no complaints from me, and i fancy a good old tug when i get in from work later.

Meh, nothing too special. Does me :

IMG_0967.jpg

We're SPOOKY TV TWINS!

TVfront.jpg

(I've rearranged my cabinet since that picture. The Xbox is now next to the Gamecube under the Saturn. I've got a Freeview box on top of the DVD player, and my Megadrive/CD/32X is on the floor in front. And pads are tidied away better)

The only piece of technology I want for my dream flat is a £6000 Bang & Oflusen 32" LCD (+integrated DVD player) Beovision 7 TV, on motorised floor stand.

kt

Such a rubbish choice.

32 fucking inches?! So your dream flat is a tiny studio apartment then?