IGNORED

Forza Review Thread(contains Gamespot Score)

fulcizombie

As its been said before, the final code will have to be SIGNIFICANTLY better than the demo that came with OXM.

It is. It's like night and fucking day.

Quite why Microsoft chose to release that demo I'll never know. It'll cost them sales, there's no doubt about it.

If I hadn't stolen a copy, they'd have lost my money for certain.

Its very nice Goaty.

They've upped the framerates according to the latest OXBM anyway (The Burnout 4 issue).

Its certainly better then GT4 in the racing stakes and it has a certain feel to it that GT4 just doesn't have - IE it feels more like a true racing 'white knuckle' ride.

It's more of a racing game than GT4, fo shizzle. It doesn't quite match up to GT4 in terms of depth if you ask me but as a videogame it is better.

:angry::wub:

Actually it is a much deeper game that GT4 which is shallowness personified.For a start forza has true A.I.Then you can add a damage model,a full blown online portion,and a vastly superior customization portion.What does GT4 have that makes it depp,a million variations of the same car???

GT4 is just GT3 rehashed,good yes,but calling it a deeper game than forza is too much ,IMO.Oh and the first reviews reflect that despite GT4 having the "big name" advantage.

GT4 isn't a game at all - it's a sandbox for petrolheads.

The idea that you play it with the aim of getting 100% is as close to a 'game' as it gets - and doing that is STAGGERINLY tedious with few people bothering as far as I can tell...

Instead they race to earn money to buy the cars they like - and race them where they like...

If you want a driving 'game' - begining, middle and end - you buy TOCA RD2 - which also happens have a decent online aspect :angry:

Where does Forza sit in all of this I wonder?

Personally I'm hoping for TOCA with 'knobs on' :wub:

JP

It is. It's like night and fucking day.

Quite why Microsoft chose to release that demo I'll never know. It'll cost them sales, there's no doubt about it.

If I hadn't stolen a copy, they'd have lost my money for certain.

So either way, MS lost your money? :unsure:

No I'll buy it now I know it's worthy of my money.

I never buy a game without trying the ISO/ROM first if one is available.

Reviews = corrupt/inept

Demos = unfinished

The only way to know whether a game is truly worth buying is by stealing it first. £40 is too much money to "take a chance" on an entertainment product.

No I'll buy it now I know it's worthy of my money.

I never buy a game without trying the ISO/ROM first if one is available.

Reviews = corrupt/inept

Demos = unfinished

The only way to know whether a game is truly worth buying is by stealing it first. £40 is too much money to "take a chance" on an entertainment product.

Although I'm no filthy pirate myself I do agree that £40 is too much to "take a chance" on a product.

Films have cinemas/trailers/rentals even music has the radio.

However I will be buying Forza after reading this thread and my love for everything racing.

'Renting' from GAME is your friend :unsure:

But that involves fuss and all too often getting someone elses scratched 10 day returns.

Download ISO, FTP over, play, delete when disc arrives from reputable online retailer.

Sorted.

I don't really care what the scores are, it isn't like I read any of those websites. Something as big as Forza (or so I'm lead to believe) would probably include an extra bonus brown paper bag full of cash with every review copy.

I don't really care what the scores are, it isn't like I read any of those websites.  Something as big as Forza (or so I'm lead to believe) would probably include an extra bonus brown paper bag full of cash with every review copy.

So that applies to games like zelda,MGS,gran tourismo,RE4,GTA and more right???

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.  My point was I don't care.  I'm likely to pick up a game that was rated 3/10 if it takes my fancy (and vice versa).

If you don't care then don't read threads like this and ,better yet,don't post in threads like this.Judging from your posts in this thread i would say that you care A LOT and that these reviews have hurt your feelings. :D:D

You don't care but you imply that...MS is paying the reviewers :);):(

Huh? Care to explain that one, Mr. Troll?  I don't really tend to pay much attention to scores, unless I'm winding a certain games reviewer up :)

4/10!

Actually you are the troll in this thread.I created a thread with forza scores with,almost,no mention of any other games and here comes mr.sony fanboy to claim that MS is paying every reviewer on the face of the earth.Oh and IF OU DON'T CARE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU IGNORE IT,SIMPLE AS THAT!!!