All The Old Tournament Threads Mutated

Distinct muttering

All team vote for their best player of the tourney, then all the winners go in for a full on public vote from all of us?

Might be a bit wanky and backslappy, then again could be quite nice to recognise good performance, especially for those whos teams perhaps did not do too well over all?

Anyway, if there is a positive reaction we can go for it.

Hey guys, we have team 2 to play next before the final game with team 3. I'm free all week, anytime, so get the times that suit you down.

I really hope we get our full team out for the last 2 games, been a bit dissapointing we haven't done it yet, although things have been out of our hands. (and minds it seems! :( )

Also, as the last two weeks are similar in that they are mainly objective based games we need to get some practise in before the showdown with team 3.

Have we (team 7) missed a game or something?

You're right, there has been no match scheduled between us and team 9! :(

For the record :

Week 1 - team 4

Week 2 - team 5

Week 3 - team 6

Week 4 - off

Week 5 - team 8

Week 6 - team 1

Week 7 - team 2 (to play)

Week 8 - team 3 (to play)

I guess it should be in week 9 then?

You're right, there has been no match scheduled between us and team 9!  :(

For the record :

Week 1 - team 4

Week 2 - team 5

Week 3 - team 6

Week 4 - off

Week 5 - team 8

Week 6 - team 1

Cool. Anymore mistakes then keep me posted. It will all come out in the wash as, as they say.

I think you need to post any outstanding matches and encourage them to be played before the final fixtures

To be honest mate as long as they dont affect the postions at the top of the table then I cant be arsed.

People themselves know what is outstanding. Its up to one person out of 8 to make an effort and arrange that fixture. It shouldnt be too hard.

You're right, there has been no match scheduled between us and team 9!  :lol:

For the record :

Week 1 - team 4

Week 2 - team 5

Week 3 - team 6

Week 4 - off

Week 5 - team 8

Week 6 - team 1

Correct! Actually looking back I was supposed to schedule that match in along with your other match in week 5, doh.

We, team 4, have you guys in the last week.

Does Wednesday suit you?

Cheers.

I don't think we've played team 2 either? I could be wrong.

I can do wednesday, but I HAVE to be finished by 9, so i'd rather another day. If wednesday suits most others though, by all means sub me out and get it played.

anyway, I think I have the perfect set up for a futuyre tourney, if I can be bothered to do it.  Would prefer someone else took the reigns for the next one.

If you want to tell me the format then I would be happy to do the organising if you want.

Anyway I presume that we are playing this wednesday as normal? It's the last match isn't it?

If you want to tell me the format then I would be happy to do the organising if you want.

Anyway I presume that we are playing this wednesday as normal? It's the last match isn't it?

Yeah, last match for us. I am trying to fix it up for Wednesday, hopefully wont be a problem.

Nice one on the tourney Frodo.

My idea is simply this, people enter a team, as many players as they like, however the more players the biugger the team selection headache is for them.

You can have one or two subs per match, ot however many you prefer. Personally I think one is plenty for a best of five.

the key point is the games must be played at 9pm on a Wednesday (or any other pre-determined time) this takes the annoyance of trying to fix the games up. The game then goes ahead with whoever is there at the time, regardless if wether a team is a man short or not.

The best and most organised team will win, no more messing round trying to get people together for games, yay! :D