All The Old Tournament Threads Mutated

Distinct muttering

Guys you have a busy final couple of weeks, partly down to me slightly fucking up.  You should start trying to liase with the respective teams ASAP.

Thanks  B)

For the record, I've officially given up trying to get this team to even manage to message each other to be online on the same night.

I think Wednesday is fine for me.

DonRosco, sorry I couldn't get you in earlier on Saturday. It would have meant having seven players in the room. I think you got in just as I was leaving though.

I think Wednesday is fine for me.

DonRosco, sorry I couldn't get you in earlier on Saturday. It would have meant having seven players in the room. I think you got in just as I was leaving though.

No worries fella :D although I was cursing yiz all at the time, I understand and I would have done the same!! ;)

Congrats sith :lol:  But bagging a virtual cup is like bagging that lush young lady in the newsagent in Bath :( 

It means nothing! :angry::P

It looks like its the decider this week. Team 7 have kept pace all along.

It will come down to this.

Brace yourselves ;)

To be honest mate as long as they dont affect the postions at the top of the table then I cant be arsed.

People themselves know what is outstanding.  Its up to one person out of 8 to make an effort and arrange that fixture.  It shouldnt be too hard.

True, true