All The Old Tournament Threads Mutated

Distinct muttering

We have Team 8.

I have posted in their thread saying any day this week from 7pm onwards is good bar Wednesday (cos' Beertiger is out) but they haven't responded - although after speaking with Spunky Monkey on MSN they may as well hand us a win since he says they're hardly ever online to play as a team.

But we shall see...

I've also posted in Team 9's thread but I've not heard anything.

[rant]

Why is it whenever I take the pro-active approach and bloody arrange anything, more often than not the competition can't be assed to reply? :ph34r: Not just with Halo 2 but with PES4 also when trying to arrange league matches. Pisses me right off.

[/rant]

P.S: jon1 - was it that much hard work to scroll up 3 posts above you to read what I said about who we're playing this week? ;):wub:

P.S: jon1 - was it that much hard work to scroll up 3 posts above you to read what I said about who we're playing this week? ;):wub:

i actually read that post as well, but forgot all about it by the time i came to post. :ph34r:

But if you can be arsed, we understand too. :P

The team seems to have gone into a state of complete apathy. Plus my fucking wireless adapter is broken so will need to find a very long lead whilst I'm getting it fixed.

I'm up for it. Team 8, where are you all?

Syntax, things are going mad at work for me and it's now looking like I can't garantee that I will be avaliable until next week now (going away for the weekend too). Might be an idea seeing as Kiwi can't make it either and you are doubtful to push this match back till week 9?

We (Team 1) have to play you and Team 8 sometime. Though if you cant be arsed, we understand  :P

I can do tonight (Wednesday)

Maybe Tomorrow (Thursday)

Maybe Friday

Not Sat or Sun.

And it has to be after 6.30pm..ideally about 8 o'clock onwards.

come on ladies, what's going down?

you're supposed to be playing us (team o/\O) this week, but we haven't heard a peep from you...