All The Old Tournament Threads Mutated

Distinct muttering

Err, team didnt fully turn up, yet most if not all of our team were. Team 1 win?

Not quite what was suggested yesterday, but what do I care.........

I hereby officially announce my resignation from Team 9 and the Random Tournament.

It was a good idea, and it was fun to play with some different people, but it just got too depressing constantly rearranging my own life to be there for matches which we either lost because noone else turned up, or because we'd never even had one practice game. It's not fun getting murdered by a well-organised team due to a complete lack of effort...

Cheers for the games last night, and now I've officially resigned from the tourney feel feel to invite me for some gaming sometime....

Although I did seem to recall last night people were talking about making it a draw rather than play 2 on 2 or use some subs? I notice Mr Ben is now claiming it as a win :)

Still I'm not caring anymore....so it's matchmaking, Forza, and Pro Evo for me now.... ;)

Cheers for the games last night, and now I've officially resigned from the tourney feel feel to invite me for some gaming sometime....

Although I did seem to recall last night people were talking about making it a draw rather than play 2 on 2 or use some subs? I notice Mr Ben is now claiming it as a win  :)

Still I'm not caring anymore....so it's matchmaking, Forza, and Pro Evo for me now.... ;)

I didnt realise it was meant to be a draw to be honest, although all of our team was present (Preacher was online and in another lobby).

In case anyone has missed my spam posting of the folder....despite the tournament being a good idea dn working well for some teams, I've had enough of losing due to my half of my team not turning up, not even getting together for a practice match and not being able to even post messages on the folder for days.

So I've officialy quit, resigned and left Team 9. Cheers to Atarian for some good games, but I have enough of an effort justifying gaming time at the moment without it being wasted.

I don't know whether Atarian, Cottem and Lunch Box will be carrying on....

so, you're not up for finishing the tournament with the match against team 5?

it's only one game, can't you pull yourselves together for that?

Gents,

We have our final match against Team 9 this week.  I'm available from 7pm onwards for this week.  Let everyone know your availability also and hopefully (finger's x'd) we can play out the remaining games and have fun.

Hopefully the start of the week as from wed onwards i'll be in hardcore holiday prepartion mode.

If Team 9 can post their availability for the final tourny match in Team 5's thread it'd be much appreciated :(

Sod it.

You pick a weekday, after 6.30pm and I'll be there.

*sigh*

If not, just give the win to team 5, and call an end to the painful debacle that was Team 9.

I´ll join in too, but can´t make it on friday and the weekend and probably not on thursday... that leaves tomorrow or wednesday for me.

Can we make it tomorrow or Wednesday, and if neccessary, just do it as a 2 on 2 if our 'team-mates' haven't visited the thread until then?

I think I speak for all of me, when I say I just want it over and done with.

Hello.

It appears I'm making a comeback for Team 9's final match.

Can we do it either tomorrow or Wednesday, starting anytime after about 6.30pm?

There's a good chance that there's only going to be two of us about, so if that happens, we can either play a 2 on 2 game, or just forfeit and play some custom games.

Unfortunately we can never arrange to get subs in because we never know if our team-mates might pop up or not....

Hello.

It appears I'm making a comeback for Team 9's final match.

Can we do it either tomorrow or Wednesday, starting anytime after about 6.30pm?

There's a good chance that there's only going to be two of us about, so if that happens, we can either play a 2 on 2 game, or just forfeit and play some custom games.

Unfortunately we can never arrange to get subs in because we never know if our team-mates might pop up or not....

Wednesday if it's ok would be a nice Halo 2 send off for me.

Wednesday is good for me, work has eased up again.

Edit: Having just checked 666 thread about when they can make it, I am free Thursday as well. There is no way I can do tonight as it is my wedding anniversay so I can't see the Mrs letting me play Halo.

Additionally I'm now 100% for the halo meet, I'm looking forward to meeting 'The Boy From Busted' TM :wub:

Can we make it tomorrow or Wednesday, and if neccessary, just do it as a 2 on 2 if our 'team-mates' haven't visited the thread until then?

I think I speak for all of me, when I say I just want it over and done with.

Sure, we might get some ronins in and do it properly or just have a fun game like last time.

Sure, we might get some ronins in and do it properly or just have a fun game like last time.

I've put something on the Ronin thread, seeing as our two 'team-mates' haven't even posted on this thread in the last 3-4 days.....