All The Old Tournament Threads Mutated

Distinct muttering

but it just got too depressing constantly rearranging my own life to be there for matches which we either lost because noone else turned up

Can we make it tomorrow or Wednesday, and if neccessary, just do it as a 2 on 2 if our 'team-mates' haven't visited the thread until then?

I've put something on the Ronin thread, seeing as our two 'team-mates' haven't even posted on this thread in the last 3-4 days.....

dammit

I can't make tonight.

really sorry chaps...I'll post for a sub to take my place...

I'm normally ok most nights, but this week I'm working till about 9pm Mon-Wed, then out all Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.....

:wub:

Just want to say a big THANK Q to our team for going out with a bang tonight. Even though we didn't win (bloody Mini Hitch and Gommy! :)) I think we can be proud of what we achieved during this tourney ;)

Beertiger enjoy your hols and the rest of you I'll catch up with in the Halo 2 lobbies :)

I can make it, although 8:30 would suit me better that 9 for a start time as I might have to go out and pick up the wife at 9:30 and wouldn't want to have to disappear half way through for 10-15 mins.

However she might be able to make it back to pick up the car anyway so 9 isn't the end of the world.

Just want to say a big THANK Q to our team for going out with a bang tonight.  Even though we didn't win (bloody Mini Hitch and Gommy! :)) I think we can be proud of what we achieved during this tourney :)

Beertiger enjoy your hols and the rest of you I'll catch up with in the Halo 2 lobbies :)

Well this morning I couldn't even cut up toast because I couldn't hold the knife. So the first couple of days will be really pants.

Must remember not to play football before tournament games or going on holiday.

That was the reason for my bad mood last night and I'm sorry if my temper seemed short. I'm just pissed off at myself for screwing up my hand, well that and them getting two good subs and we had to wait ages for them to sort it out when I wanted to be off to play with my clan properly for the last time.

None of that is as annoying as having to type with one hand though.

right then - we have 3 for tonight so we could both find a sub or just play it 3 on 3.

Start time i thought would be good for me is 9 but i see that may be a problem for Frodo - would you like to go earlier or later to pick up your esteemed Horticulturist?