World Tour Soccer Or Fifa For Psp?

wigman15

WTS is more technically competent - runs at a better framerate, decent front end, etc. but it's immensely limited; i was bored within a week. there's plenty of cups but no season.

fifa is slow and a technical mess but plays a better game of football, has all the cups and seasons you'd expect and a variety of scenarios like they used to have in ISS games, based on real results. the one i did this morning was the england/germany 5-1 win, starting you at 3-1 with 35 minutes to go. also you can start any season from the mid-season break with the actual league stats from this season - so you can try and keep west brom up from being bottom at christmas, etc.

my only real complaint with it - apart from the shoddy front end and freezes when the ball goes out of play to load up animations - is that it forces you to use the analogue nub for player control with the first touch functions mapped to the dpad, which isn't ideal. but i'd say go for fifa over WTS any day of the week.

Well, looks like I got here too late to SAVE YOU FROM YOUR WRONG DECISION

:(

am I too late?  did you PLUMP for Fifa  :(

WTS is the daddy.

have you tried it on the higher difficulty levels goaty? it's a farce. i got fed up with block tackling someone off the ball only for another CPU player to nick in and take the ball before my tackle animation had finished. ;)

also you can start any season from the mid-season break with the actual league stats from this season - so you can try and keep west brom up from being bottom at christmas, etc.

FIFA in 'amazingly good original idea' shock :) :) :)

the day I can emulate Amiga SWOS (or even DOS SWOS, since that naturally syncs to 60Hz not 50 and thus is more smoothly emulatable) on a PSP is going to be a very happy (expensive) day indeed. between that and FM2006 PSP. drool.