IGNORED

House M.d.

Zero

I could have watched this yesterday?!

:lol::(:wub: :wub: :lol::( :( :(

I loaded up U-torrent on Wednesday morning but I couldn't remember what I had to download...

I haven't actually seen it yet, but I have it ready to go. I might watch it and post huge spoilers for you

I could have watched this yesterday?!

:( :( :(

I loaded up U-torrent on Wednesday morning but I couldn't remember what I had to download...

I have so much TV to catch now I'm forced to use Windows Calendar to pop up with reminders every day at 6.00pm :)

Last nights House was again cracking TV. Nearly had me bloody crying again. Loved Wilsons "Your an Idiot"

Stunning episode this week, season four has started pretty strongly. Shaking up the formula has worked a damn treat.

Loving Wilson as ever...

"Hey Wilson, want to watch me cut out a cripple's eye?"

"Good times"

Can some sort something for me about the recent ep.

Did the candidate knock the pills on the floow, or did the patient not take them (wanting to die) and gave them to the dog himself

I might have got a bit upset at the end of this...

Did the candidate knock the pills on the floow, or did the patient not take them (wanting to die) and gave them to the dog himself

I wondered this.

My interpretation was that he wanted to be free of his 'worthless body' so he knowingly didn't take them and let himself die and gave them to the dog so he wouldn't be left alone, surely if the dog had accidentally eaten them he would have asked for more as he wouldn't want to go without the cure

My reading of it was the same as Oli.

He gave the dog the tablets knowing they'd both die.

It was a sad episode, I had a tear in my eye at the end

I am guessing House didn't see anything either?

Whats the betting on Foreman moving back to the hospital now he's realised he IS like House for breaking the rules to save someone, and he realises it isn't necessarily the wrong thing?

I am guessing House didn't see anything either?

Whats the betting on Foreman moving back to the hospital now he's realised he IS like House for breaking the rules to save someone, and he realises it isn't necessarily the wrong thing?

I think he just might.

I'd like to see him set up a 2nd diagnostic department\team, like cuddy(sp?) offered him in the 2nd last episode of the thrid season.

I thought that he gave them to the dog until I watched it again. He was given the pills and then he asked for water. While the woman was getting it for him the male team came in and took him away.

Maybe, there's quite a symmetry to it though, with him saying he wanted to be free of his body and taking his dog out as well. Like he did not want to leave the dog on his own and he was ready to die. Maybe it was just a huge coincedence

I thought that he gave them to the dog until I watched it again. He was given the pills and then he asked for water. While the woman was getting it for him the male team came in and took him away.

This is what made me wonder...

Maybe we're not meant to know which it was.

I have been thinking, with the remaining job candidates they seem to be giving more than 3 of them a lot of screen time. I am wondering if Foreman will come back and have a team made up of 3 of them and House will have another 3?

I have been thinking, with the remaining job candidates they seem to be giving more than 3 of them a lot of screen time. I am wondering if Foreman will come back and have a team made up of 3 of them and House will have another 3?

I've read...

The "newbies" are around until episode 8. Or was it the "hiring process" lasts until episode 8....

• 2 weeks later...

I told you all Foreman was coming back. I TOLD YOU!

I liked bits of the last episode and not others

I'm gonna miss Selmack/Henry. He was cool.

Some good one liners - "If it's a cop we run. If it's a security guard we should just take him"

"For the record none of them refused to do it, bar one. And he only refused as he had to take care of his kid. I really think there are no bad choices in this group"

I liked House's reaction to his Uncle Walt...I managed to guess he was faking, but couldn't decide why.

I thought some of it was boarding on hooky, but managed to be touching.

Foreman got OWNED. He deserved it though for coming back with those stupid demands.

I liking the different characters :lol: