rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
jonny_rat

That New Eminem Video..

A misogynistic title and chorus, where I couldn't figure out if it was trying to be, y'know, ironic and stuff.

And the verses seem to in the persona of that Triumph the Dog puppet. The one who don't like star wars and Jacko fans. Mathers even does the voice. And it has muppets.

Eminem is shit, its like he cant be black enough.

But the dog.

The DOG.

(..wait, wait, when does anyone know when they're 'black enough'? Does Spike Lee pop round and give you a plaque?)

He's a talentless twat. That song is a pile of balls. I wish he'd fuck off.

I don't think anyone can deny he's a talented MC. Anyone saying that evidently doesn't see any talent in the genre at all, because he's technically one of the most skilled at what he does when he's in the mood. Unfortunately this song is indeed a MASSIVE pile of balls. A result of him dumbing down for his younger mainstream audience.

On his day though, he can be very imaginative and have some interesting things to say. Anyone calling him talentless probably means that they find him offensive rather than anything else. What with you being gay, I'm guessing that's the case here.

There's no doubt that when Eminem wants to be good, he's very good. But also, when he's bad, he can be fucking terrible.

He is definitely talented though. He has the ability, but unfortunately doesn't always put it to use. Although, at the end of the day, it's all earning him a hell of a lot of money. And I'm sure most people would be happy to be in his position whether people like you or not!

What song is this? I haven't watched the music channels for a few weeks.

Like Cal says, when Eminem wants to he could probably destroy pretty much any other MC but as long as he packs his albums with shit and they still sell, why put the effort in?

On his day though, he can be very imaginative and have some interesting things to say. Anyone calling him talentless probably means that they find him offensive rather than anything else. What with you being gay, I'm guessing that's the case here.

Hehehe. As much as he'd like me to be, I'm not offended by him in the slightest. He'd have to register as 'important' for me to get offended.

I don't doubt he can "rap" well, but his songs are pish.

This song is the worst thing I've heard in a really long time. Why the hell does Eminem feel the need to release a rap song about women's asses? I thought he was a thousand times better than that. If he was trying to be ironic and make a statement about the laughable state of mainstream rap it's gone way, way over my head.

If he was trying to be ironic and make a statement about the laughable state of mainstream rap it's gone way, way over my head.

After hearing it back on the radio for the first time, I'm sure he'd claim he was.

But he wasn't. It's just pants. And it'll be Top 5, I bet.

Some decent tracks on the album first listen, but could chalk that up to nostalgia.

I could imagine a lot of these tracks playing in clubs circa 2002, but the year is now.... *checks* fuuuuuuuuu

1 hour ago, grindmouse said:

Some decent tracks on the album first listen, but could chalk that up to nostalgia.

I could imagine a lot of these tracks playing in clubs circa 2002, but the year is now.... *checks* fuuuuuuuuu

The track that features Black Thought isn’t too bad, but Then even an Ed Sheeren song with possibly the greatest rapper alive, would still be a decent song.

• Empathy 1