Arsenal

cubeadvance

What like last year?

What team do you support anyway, or haven't you decided yet?

ye shall not mock, past three years we've been in twice as much champions league finals as the Arse have ever managed.

Looking at Arsenal's current team i do believe that they will be either 5th or 6th next season

Looking at Arsenal's current team i do believe that they will be either 5th or 6th next season

Fuck it lads, you know he's dropping some mad science on us right there. Let's just give up now, eh?

ye shall not mock, past three years we've been in twice as much champions league finals as the Arse have ever managed.

Trolling other teams threads is retarded. Why not contribute to the Liverpool thread instead?

Where exactly do you think you'll finish then?

When was the last time you won the league again?

Remind me as it seems to have slipped my mind.

A lttle something for you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zVQUybYpLfA

you do know that spurs are going to finish above you next year?

You can predict the future can you? As you're so sure, put £100 quid on it down the bookies and post a copy of your betting slip so we can see how confident you are. Failing that, just fuck off.

its a forgone conclusion, like Newcastle not winning anything again next year, and the year after that, and the one after that, and that, and that, etc etc

Don't. Talk. Shit.

Look at other your team's other fans in this thread and their contributions, you're letting them down.

Don't. Talk. Shit.

Look at other your team's other fans in this thread and their contributions, you're letting them down.

i don't think its shit, Arsenal won't be challenging for the league, it will be between ManU and Chelski, with Liverpool as possible outsiders. Its definitely not unrealistic believe that spurs have a damn good chance of taking the fourth champion's league space, they're an ever improving squad, they finished fifth last season, and it was only a couple of seasons ago where Arsenal were very lucky not to lose out on fourth place to them.

From an non Arsenal fan standpoint i see very little hope for Arsenal next season, not active enough in the transfer market and the loss of more experienced players, as well as Wenger still not signing a new contract. Even Arsenal fans must admit it is dark days for their club

not too bothered about the result, its all about getting fit. I want arsenal to win the emirates cup though not too bothered bout the amsterdam cup. I'm going to the emirates on sun so i'm hoping for a full strength side to be put out and for us to win :lol:

i don't think its shit, Arsenal won't be challenging for the league, it will be between ManU and Chelski, with Liverpool as possible outsiders.

From an non Arsenal fan standpoint i see very little hope for Arsenal next season

Just thought I'd quote it, make it a little easier to dig up around next April or so, to see if humble pie is in order.

Just thought I'd quote it, make it a little easier to dig up around next April or so, to see if humble pie is in order.

I think he's right insofar as Arsenal aren't going to win the league this year, but to say Arsenal have little hope when they still have a group of top notch young players is a little odd to me.

If they lost Fabregas and Toure then that'd be a different story, however...

If I know the Arse like I think I know the Arse, we'll surprise a few people this season. I predict a top 2 finish. Drag that up in May if you like.

To be honest now that henry has left i'm really excited to see how the team copes. This could truly be the making of the team, i think we will really suprise ppl. I reckon selling henry will help the team realise their potential and become alot better as a unit which could be devastating!

Big thing in the London Lite today, Fergie saying that Henry was finished at Arsenal and they will play better and be more consistent.

And trolling Liverpool fans can fuck off. How much have Liverpool spent the last few years? And what do they have to show for it. The champions league once and the FA cup once. Fuck me. Mourninho must be worried.

Another group of mediocre, overpriced players won't change anything at laligapool.