IGNORED

Your Favourite 'no Nutrition Whatsoever' Food?

Pemberton86

I was, earlier today, dunking a teaspoon into a can of condensed milk (Mmm..) and I thought to myself "this is fantastic and has no nutritional value at all" :lol: (not unlike like supernoodles)

So what's your favourite 'empty calorie' passion? Obviously with my user name it's got to be Coke. Couldn't live without it. ;)

Flying saucers. Not exactly a lot of calories, but that's pretty much ALL they are. A really pointless item of food. But all tasty ;)

Do you eat whole tins of condensed milk? Isn't that about a week's worth of calories...?

Flying saucers.  Not exactly a lot of calories, but that's pretty much ALL they are.  A really pointless item of food.  But all tasty :ph34r:

That actually inspired me to go get some at lunch. Very nice they were too.

What's your username got to do with coke?

Mr Pemberton invented it in 1886 :ph34r:

No I can't eat a whole tin of condensed milk - you're right that would be a week of calories and your teeth would fall out on the floor. But a secretly open can in the fridge to dunk in and out of... yum.

I used to eat coffee mate by the spoonful.

Rolled up white bread (take the crusts off and squish it into a little ball).

Nachos with the same volume of jalapenos on top.

Sweet popcorn at the cinema.

Any kind of takeaway pizza.

Lion's Sports Mixtures.

Boost bars. Probably the most unhealthy chocolate bar in existence but very nice all the same.

But, but they give you energy - surely they must be healthy? The wrapper wouldn't lie to me would it?

I recall that I didn't like boost bars in the past but now I can't see why I ever didn't. Chocolate, not too much biscuit and toffee, brilliant combination. The snack machine here has a habit of giving you two for the price of one, I've even had three! :homerdrool:

I've just been eating some more now o/\o

Awww, I'm jealous! Do you have that 'my stomach lining is corroded' feeling yet? That's the best part.