IGNORED

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?™

Old Dear's Menu

Loving this tune right now after hearing recently it on an episode of Underbelly: The Golden Mile.

It's a cover of a track by The Joubert Singers. Also, that original has had some great remixes and 'The Midnite Traffic' edit by 'We Mean Disco' is a highlight.

This came on in the car on the way home this evening and reminded me of just how actually, positively amazing it really is.

Not entirely sure which mix it is as this Youtube link puts it as the (In The Mirror Mix), but the Trance Nation CD I was listening to it on puts it as the (In The Crowd Mix). Whatever, it's this particular mix I love and if it's possible to get high not through drugs, but just from music, this is how I can do it.

Shorter version, taken from said Trance Nation mix:

I also love 'Scared', but nothing else from the sadly departed Shem McCauley blows my skirt up, I have to say.