What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?™

Old Dear's Menu

The instrumental for this made the charts as You Got The Love (unforgivably covered by Florence - live has to be the worst thing Ive ever heard)

but the original is something i used to hear loads played over the dodgem PA in the fairground i worked during summer, still got original 12”

On 12/04/2019 at 06:58, Qazimod said:

The Chemical Brothers’ No Geography album. It can be hit and miss at times but there are some great slow and chilled tracks on there :wub: 

I think its the best thing (an album as a whole) they've done in a very long time. For want of a better word its 'fun'. Heavyweight but warm and comforting.

Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish. I bought the vinyl version after work today because it needed added to the collection. 

It's cheesy as heck... I guess? But sometimes you need to be reminded why a classic is a CLASSIC.

Just came up on my YouTube feed:

(Don't read the comments if you want to keep a dry eye.)