IGNORED

The Surreal F M Thread

Dalvado

Jeez its been a while since I`ve been around, everything seemed to get in the way but I know I`m on tonight so if there are any multiplayer games going that I can join it would be much appreciated.

In saying that everyone seems to be plainf the CoD4 Beta....

The good Dr Alistair has also got it along with Beejay.

VF5 will be great of course, like every other iteration. I however am distinctly average at it, maybe even beginner level despite spending some hours on previous editions many moons ago. I'm no combo king when it comes to it. :) It's just not going to have more than two players on at once though, so it's not really SFM as we need room for what 4-8 players. However if it did have a spectator lobby we could all will each other on to punch the other guy in the cock.

Sorry chums, got caught up in CoD4 and didn't see the post soon enough. Good to see you back del.

Glad to be back, last few months I`ve been all over the place and never managed to make a session, plus everyones jumped onto BETAS etc (which is all fair after all, gutted that i missed the CoD4 one as everyones raving over it). Still I`m looking forward to some excellent halo co op and multiplayer as well as Cod4, anyone still plaing Vegas at all?

Guest alisdair

I think I've just found the perfect Surreal FM game. It's called Rocket Race, it's a Halo 3 forge-created custom, and it's like Mario Kart in Halo ^_^

Teams of two, each team gets an indestructible mongoose, each player gets an infinite rocket launcher. All players have 300% health. There are then objective points to get to in order, so it becomes a mix of racing between the points and firing rockets at your opponents to send them flying into the air. It looks awesome.

Right, Robert Hazelby has posted Halo 3 from movietyme in the bargains thread and I'm trying to find concrete proof that it is region free as it's only £31. That's less than cost ^_^ For £31 I could be very tempte. Alisdair, that game type sounds wicked.

Jonnydonk traded in COD2 yesterday which made me sad but I'm still up for that, Vegas, BOR, FLatout 2, Uno, Poker, whatever. Only reason I ant been on is because WoW and Wii have been consuming my time.

So happy Nicky, so happy.

Anyway, although I shall have Halo3 on Wednesday I doubt I'll be online with it for a while, at least until the hosting bullshit calms down like it did with H2 and I also want to relish the single player in one go rather than piece meal like I did with H2.

Also I no longer have PGR2 or 3 and COD2 & 3 will be going this week so those'll be off the playlist for me.

Not sure I'll be on this week, I have a nasty week of travel. I'll be at the parents on the weekend, and next Tuesday (2nd) is my birthday so I'm off to Barcelona from Wed til Sat. Just clearing the way to why I might not be on much.

I will have Halo 3 on Sat, I think my brother is buying it for my birthday. Yay. Once I'm back from Barca, I'll be up for some n00b-pwning Master Chief bitch-slappery!!

In terms of SFM Live gaming, I own everything. So I'm up for anything. Except Uno. I find it confusing.