IGNORED

The Surreal F M Thread

Dalvado

Me and Nicky finished Halo 3 on Heroic with co-op and was pretty good, except for that horrific

last level

, though I'd really like to get a gaming session together with four players co-op on Legendary. *crosses fingers*

Well I got my copy today, picked it up from Royal Mail. If there no surreal FM tonight (and trust me I`m willing to forgo Halo 3 tonight for some multiplayer fun on Vegas et all) then I`m up for some Co-op on legendary.

Well I got my copy today, picked it up from Royal Mail. If there no surreal FM tonight (and trust me I`m willing to forgo Halo 3 tonight for some multiplayer fun on Vegas et all) then I`m up for some Co-op on legendary.

Seconded. I'm up for Co-op or whatever. Halo 3 is the shizle.

Not saying that co-op is crap, it's just I like to get engrossed in the game (yes including watching the cinematics and story). If I were to do co-op it's have to be over parts I've already done.

understandable mate, see you on the second playthrough!

Guest alisdair

Turns out that Rocket Race is awesome indeed. Anyone up for a Surreal FM game on Sunday? Or maybe a bit of four-player co-op on Legendary?

Here's a trick i'd like some help with to unlock some of the Halo3 Elite armour permitations. These armor variants can only be unlocked through achieving rediculous goals in Ranked FFA (Lone Wolf) matches - which you can't party up for. But, there is a way to get a group of friends together to achieve this.

It's a bit of a ball ache but the following steps are required.

1)go to your Xbox Dashboard - Settings Tab. and change your consoles Native Language to the middle of the three oriental languages. (Korean)

to navigate back to this after you're done, you go to system tab (purple) then its the top option, then the forth down.

2)fire up Halo3, and go to the 2nd option down. (match making) ok that

3) the third option down again is Matchmaking options, in this menu, you want to be on the top option and change it to lone wolves

4)when you get back to the matchmaking loby, press X to open the Matchmaking Options and change that to the bottom option - this is the KEY to getting a party of friends to play together and cheese these rediculous achievements. what this does in english, is to change the matchmaking grouping to sort by language. and as noone in china plays Halo3, and your console settings are set to chinese you'll group together.

5) find the start matchmaking options whihc is just above the blue X button. and sync this at a certain time with your friends.

NOTE: there is a slight downside, and that the achievements you unlock doing this will display on your console in Korean, BUT EVERYONE ELSE will see them in normal english, The websites - xbox.com and bungie.net will also display in English.

Is anyone up for this?

as an extra note -here is what you have to do in 5v5 free for all

get a tripple kill with a sword (in 3 seconds)

get an overkill achievement (kill 4 people in 4 seconds)

get a 10kill kill streak.

get a spartan laser kill to kill 2 people at once.

It's just stupid

if we can get a group of people up for this, then let me know plx