rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cyhwuhx

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Nds

I think I've bled it dry now. Insane Mode isn't holding my interest, since my reflexes aren't quick enough for it. Should I persevere? Hard Mode was like the perfect synergy of music and hand-to-eye, but Insane feels very twitchy.

I think I've bled it dry now. Insane Mode isn't holding my interest, since my reflexes aren't quick enough for it. Should I persevere? Hard Mode was like the perfect synergy of music and hand-to-eye, but Insane feels very twitchy.

Seriously... keep at it. I still get that fantastic "HAHAHA!!.... EAT IT!!" feeling on completing levels even though I clocked insane aaaages ago.

A DS lite reallly helps, too :ph34r:

What song have you gotten up to in insane mode? Seriously, it should just click all of a sudden.

Gah, I'm only 2 away from finishing Insane. Invasion of the Electrorobots is really pissing me off - it seems like the first one where you can fail just by not getting enough 300s, and in one of the sections (3?) it's like you can't do anything but lose energy, you have to have enough at the start or there's no chance. Is it because it's got quite long single-colour sections with lots of circles and tracks, so the end of colour bonuses don't come as much? It's doing my nut.

Yep, get tons of 300s or die! Nice one, eh! But look at the bright side: once you beat this level RSG will almost seem easy in comparison. :lol:

B) Just beat RSG on Hard mode - A rank for now - 1st game I've played in a while thats made me shout out loud in joy when I completed it

I've only got RSG on Insane left to do now. Once I have, Ouendan will officially be the first game I've completed on all difficulty settings. :(

I probably won't be able to do it. :(

EAT IT, you oversized mouse bastard. Wow. About halfway through on Hard, I thought my hand was shaking like crazy even though my taps were coming with a Jedi-like clarity. Turns out my hand had actually become completely jitter-free, which was odd. Most adrenaline-producing game ever.

That said, I'm now glad they left out the guitar solo from Taiyō ga Moete iru. I would've tied otherwise.

Now it's time for RSG on Hard. It's on.

Now it's time for RSG on Hard. It's on.

My prayers are with you, man.

And remember, it's just a game. Not worth wrecking your DS over with a hammer.

After weeks of not touching this I picked it up again yesterday and I managed RSG on normal in 4 tries.

Then I went on to do most of the hard levels first time and the only one that has given me any real trouble is One Night Carnival.

Being stuck on RSG Normal was the worst thing ever, but it's worth sticking with it because it WILL fall eventually.

I'm stuck on RSG Normal :D

I played it every day i had it since i bought it, but stopped for 'a break' once i got stuck.

Might have to give it another go tonight.

Yeah I found that the break really helped me with it.

Also, make sure you have one of these. :D

DSpluswoodenstylus3.jpg

I don't have one of those.

I tend to just sit on my bed with both my stylus in front of me, swapping them over after each chapter break.

(Or if the stylus slips out of my hands after a spinner)

Well I'd think you'd need one for hard anyway, and I imagine so for insane too as on some songs there's a hit on say, the very left hand edge of the screen then imeediately after one on the very right hand edge which would probably be obscured by your hand.

After one go I suppose you'd realise though.

Well I did the whole game (including S ranking all of insane) with the old-school tiny original stylus, so it's definitely doable!

Congrats, dude. Feels good, eh? Now you'll finally get to play the game the way your supposed to play it. :angry:

thanks and yeah.

Hadnt touched it in a few weeks, been playing Phoenix Wright and a couple of minutes ago as I entered the last day of the third case thought "fuck it why not"

did it on my first go B rank :angry:

I don't have one of those.

I tend to just sit on my bed with both my stylus in front of me, swapping them over after each chapter break.

(Or if the stylus slips out of my hands after a spinner)

Hey,, there's an idea: dual stylii. Why should one hand do all the work? :angry:

THE TIME: 2051 GMT

THE PLACE: My room

THE EVENT:

I completed RSG on normal!

Yes!

I played this game every day since i bought it, flew through normal, but got stuck on RSG. I thought i would never do it. But someone - i think it was dood - said i should take a break. so i didn't play it for 4 weeks (Maybe a bit too long in hindsight - but i was gettting back into GTA:SA - so there you go)

And after pre-ordering Elite Beat Agents at Movietyme yesterday, i thought i would give it another go. And god it felt good.

Onto hard we go!

As perhaps the last member of this forum to get this game, I must say the hype is totally justified. Not only it's addictive, but it's bloody hilarious. I failed the horserace multiple times because I was laughing my arse off.

Ah, the joy of gaming isn't dead yet. :wacko: