Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Nds

:D

I almost thought there might have been a Wii version on the horizon from that translation, but then it was something else entirely. :(

I'm all up for Inis working their crazy magic and trying to make a music game for the Wii (which they are, apparently) but Ouendan, as it is, would be rubbish on the Wii :D

I'm quite happy aobut this though :D Still haven't got EBA..

Awesome.

Although Id rather a EBA2 because surely songs in japanese arnt gonna be that great. I held off Quendan because of the ability to not skip cut scenes etc

I prefer the songs on Ouendan to those on EBA.

http://www.dengekionline.com/data/news/200...f73ff4f721.html

To most people, this won't mean anything.

To some, it will mean everything.

Basically, Ouendan 2 has been confirmed, and it will be released at some point THIS YEAR.

\o/

This makes me very very happy. VERY fucking happy. And not played Ouendan because japanese songs what?!?!!? What kind of crazy fool statement is that? Ouendan is (arguably and only slightly IMO) better than EBA.

• 2 weeks later...

How far through the song you are? Actually I think that might just be part of the story, his audience share or something.

I keep involuntarily thinking up new titles for this. Like "Ouendan Vs Ouendan: Battle For Music Destiny".

On the gameplay screenshot, one of the top screens has a little energy bar with a percentage marker underneath - I wonder what that is?

Probably part of the story; check the back of your copy of Ouendan for another screenshot with a percentage meter. :ph34r: (Okay, bad comparison...)

I keep involuntarily thinking up new titles for this. Like "Ouendan Vs Ouendan: Battle For Music Destiny".

According to this interview it's going to be called "Brr! Hot-Blooded Rhythm Soul". Although that's a "loose" translation.

Looking forward to this. They need to add more than one player profile support to this. My daughter likes playing through them but we step on each others toes with who's done what level. I haven't played nearly as much EBA as I should have done because of this.

According to this interview it's going to be called "Brr! Hot-Blooded Rhythm Soul". Although that's a "loose" translation.

Looking forward to this. They need to add more than one player profile support to this. My daughter likes playing through them but we step on each others toes with who's done what level. I haven't played nearly as much EBA as I should have done because of this.

:P

(It's Burn, btw).

Maybe the new cheering team means it's going to be a new international take, with more than just natively Japanese hits.

The new cheering team look pretty Japanese to me though :D Rival schools of cheering! Amazing.