rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cyhwuhx

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Nds

Is it wrong that I almost typed a bunch of expletives followed by 'Hell', mentioned several religious figures and shouted triumphant gibberish at the top of my voice?

http://www.dengekionline.com/data/news/200...f73ff4f721.html

To most people, this won't mean anything.

To some, it will mean everything.

Basically, Ouendan 2 has been confirmed, and it will be released at some point THIS YEAR.

\o/

:huh::unsure::wub:

Also, running that page through babelfish is hilarious. I want the game "DS training of the adult who is poor English it is to obtain more, soaking".

Is it wrong that I almost typed a bunch of expletives followed by 'Hell', mentioned several religious figures and shouted triumphant gibberish at the top of my voice?

No. I actually pumped my fist in delight and nearly jumped out of my chair.

Basically, Ouendan 2 has been confirmed, and it will be released at some point THIS YEAR.

\o/

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

But there are 4987263984 DS games that I own but haven't played, and 87264528798 more that I haven't bought but absolutely need!

STOP MAKING DS GAMES FOR THREE YEARS SO I CAN CATCH UP, DAMMIT.

:huh:

I almost thought there might have been a Wii version on the horizon from that translation, but then it was something else entirely. :unsure:

I just read this news over at Edge Online too. If it implements the little features that EBA had - intro skip, unlockable bonus stages, replay saves, ghost battles, reviewing et al - I will be very happy.

:D

I almost thought there might have been a Wii version on the horizon from that translation, but then it was something else entirely. :(

I'm all up for Inis working their crazy magic and trying to make a music game for the Wii (which they are, apparently) but Ouendan, as it is, would be rubbish on the Wii :D

I'm quite happy aobut this though :D Still haven't got EBA..

Awesome.

Although Id rather a EBA2 because surely songs in japanese arnt gonna be that great. I held off Quendan because of the ability to not skip cut scenes etc

Awesome.

Although Id rather a EBA2 because surely songs in japanese arnt gonna be that great. I held off Quendan because of the ability to not skip cut scenes etc

I prefer the songs on Ouendan to those on EBA.

Awesome.

Although Id rather a EBA2 because surely songs in japanese arnt gonna be that great.

Either there is no emoticon for what I am feeling or you haven't played Ouendan.

I still cant belive people call it Quendan, lol :D

I don't know if it was a sneaky in-joke, but NGamer did in their directory last month.

It just needs the improvements from EBA, a way to practise any section of a level, and new music (prefereably more levels too).

I want nothing more.

\o/

This makes me very very happy. VERY fucking happy. And not played Ouendan because japanese songs what?!?!!? What kind of crazy fool statement is that? Ouendan is (arguably and only slightly IMO) better than EBA.

It just needs the improvements from EBA, a way to practise any section of a level, and new music (prefereably more levels too).

I want nothing more.

Exactly the same here.

Yay! So happy about this!

On the gameplay screenshot, one of the top screens has a little energy bar with a percentage marker underneath - I wonder what that is?

How far through the song you are? Actually I think that might just be part of the story, his audience share or something.

I keep involuntarily thinking up new titles for this. Like "Ouendan Vs Ouendan: Battle For Music Destiny".

On the gameplay screenshot, one of the top screens has a little energy bar with a percentage marker underneath - I wonder what that is?

Probably part of the story; check the back of your copy of Ouendan for another screenshot with a percentage meter. :ph34r: (Okay, bad comparison...)