rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cyhwuhx

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Nds

I keep involuntarily thinking up new titles for this. Like "Ouendan Vs Ouendan: Battle For Music Destiny".

According to this interview it's going to be called "Brr! Hot-Blooded Rhythm Soul". Although that's a "loose" translation.

Looking forward to this. They need to add more than one player profile support to this. My daughter likes playing through them but we step on each others toes with who's done what level. I haven't played nearly as much EBA as I should have done because of this.

According to this interview it's going to be called "Brr! Hot-Blooded Rhythm Soul". Although that's a "loose" translation.

Looking forward to this. They need to add more than one player profile support to this. My daughter likes playing through them but we step on each others toes with who's done what level. I haven't played nearly as much EBA as I should have done because of this.

:P

(It's Burn, btw).

:P

Would love it if they had the 1st or 2nd opening theme from that in Ouendan 2. They're too old though, I reckon.

Maybe the new cheering team means it's going to be a new international take, with more than just natively Japanese hits.

been playing EBA recently again on some harder difficulty levels. Should be able to play Quendan in a week or so and see if its any good, should be.

but yeah another game sounds ace.

Maybe the new cheering team means it's going to be a new international take, with more than just natively Japanese hits.

The new cheering team look pretty Japanese to me though :D Rival schools of cheering! Amazing.

It's not even a case of that though, is it? I mean, purely as a 'sequel' (in the loosest sense of the word) it pisses all over the standard set by sequels. If you get me. Basically, it's amazing on it's own regardless of how amazing Ouendan was.

My heads killing me. I'll try again later.

Sweet. This needs wi-fi battle mode, double the amount of songs and at least two more difficulty levels AFTER Insane.

And :lol: at that comic strip.

Just beat RSG on insane and snagged the 60 million rank, to say i'm elated right now is something of an understatement :ph34r: . Legendary game

started playing this yesturday on the harder difficulty.

Its definatly helped playing EBA because im finding it a bit easy so far - but i kinda know what all the menus etc say because its practically the same as EBA in that sense. I though people said you couldnt skip the intros to the songs? cos you can..

Anyway I am finding some of the stages (as in the gameplay) is better than EBA, the actual music is alright altough must admit at this stage im liking EBAs tracks more cos they are understandable.

Shame about the intros, i can understand to some extent whats going on but its come to the stage i just skip them because it doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Shall continue playing though!

I though people said you couldnt skip the intros to the songs? cos you can..

Only the cutscene beforehand. You can't jump straight into the first beat of the song. Muchos annoying on the final level, as you will soon discover.

Just beat RSG on insane and snagged the 60 million rank, to say i'm elated right now is something of an understatement :( . Legendary game

Well done bud! I danced like a fool when I finally managed that. :blink:

sorry if i'm an idiot but is the a thread on ouendan 2 yet... i hear it's not too long untill it gets released?

sorry if i'm an idiot but is the a thread on ouendan 2 yet... i hear it's not too long untill it gets released?

NEWS OF THE DAY

(For me at least)

Can't find much apart from its name is Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! and its out this year.

is it true it'll be called "Moero! Nekketsu Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm-Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2"

hahahaha

A new selection of songs and one cart multiplayer is all thats needed to be done.

Did EBA have one cart multiplayer?

Shame its not all the tracks.

Now if only the song list wasn't so amazingly shit...