Your Mor Guilty Pleasures

KartoffelKopf

I unashamedly listened to the entire Hall & Oates Greatest Hits in the car on the way home tonight singing away to myself even at the falsetto parts *cough* :(

So come on, what bands have you got on your ipod that your dad would approve of?

I have a soft spot for ELO (happy happy joy joy) and the marvellous David Gates/Bread (weeping into your bourbon) as well.....

PS - This is coming from a man who also has stuff from Skinny Puppy, Plastikman and At The Drive In on steady rotation so I do like lots of, you know, 'modern stuff' :unsure:

I love Bon Jovi. Everything they have ever done I like in a non-ironic way and I genuinely regard These Days as one of the top 5 rock albums ever recorded.

Well I don't have an iPod, but I do still love the early music of Erasure, I still love the Pet Shop Boys, I do own a Nick Kamen 12" (Each Time You Break My Heart), yes the bloke from the Levi adverts from ages ago.

Also, like Kylie and there is a S Club 7 track which I love to bits. Which reminds me to get my brother, to send it too me :unsure:

Talking of Hall & Oates reminded me of, Godley & Creme's Cry record. Remember it?

You've always got to have love for Barry Manilow - classics! Copacabana. Could it be Magic. MANDY! They're all aces.

And I agree with KartoffelKopf on ELO - Mr Blue Sky is the most joyous record ever created. So smiley!

Too many to mention.

Baker Street – Gerry Rafferty

Hip to be Square – Huey Lewis & the News

I'd really love to see you tonight – England Dan

Labour of Love – Hue & Cry

Boys of Summer – Don Henley

All Night Long – Lionel Ritchie

Little Lies – Fleetwood Mac

Devil Woman – Cliff Richard

Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac

That Lady – The Isley Brothers

Get out of my dreams – Billy Ocean

Dreadlock Holiday – 10cc

Give me the night – George Benson

Sussudio – Phil Collins

She Wants You – Billie Piper

If you leave me now – Chicago

To be honest, if my iPod got stolen, I'd probably die of shame.

Well, I never expected such honesty. Well done all!

*group hug* :)

Whilst we're at it....

The Eagles

The Carpenters

Neil Diamond

NOW LOOK HERE.

Fair enough if you start a thread, don't have the time to read through it and have to leave.

But to come back. BLATENTLY see there's a spelling error in the title, ignore it, and continue posting in the thread, I mean JESUS. SORT IT OUT.

Rin for mod.