Resident Evil 5- 360/PS3

stellar12

I know Resi is an impossible overblown fantasy world not to be taken seriously, but Wesker fighting a T-Rex? They've jumped the shark even more than that time there was a shark.

More than being chased by a giant robot of a pre-raphalite dwarf that can turn into a tentacle monster? Or having giant medieval frigates that spit fire kept in a magma lake in the basement to protect a little box?

Apparently, the PS3 demo, released about a week after the 360 one, will have three playable levels instead of two.

Finally. Some kind of preferential treatment on the PS3. Sort of.

Source?

I'd call bullshit on that. The demo is technically already available in Japan with the purchase of a new PS3 and the content is identical to that of the 360 demo.

Brilliantly my Resi 5 demo that I got off the jap marketplace is now corrupted and won't open. Co-incidence, or something more sinister? The video that capcom stuck on marketplace a little while ago is quite nice, mind. I like the way that wesker has become Neo.

Disconnect from XBOX live whilst playing the demo.

What, waste [my ammo? Not sure I like the sound of that, I prefer to waste my own ammo :) .

When you come across ammo, you can press X to pick it up yourself, or B when Sheva's nearby to tell her to pick it up.

Switch her mode to Cover (the default option I believe) and she won't waste too much ammo.

That beaked thing in the picture above is one of the big bads. It appears to

turn someone into a monster

in the opening cinematic.

That beaked thing in the picture above is one of the big bads. It appears to turn someone into a monster in the opening cinematic.

In the trailer it's also a lady. Or possibly a man with very nice legs and a penchant for high heels.

When the fuck did Wesker turn into Neo? Seriously, in the that last trailer he's exactly like fucking Neo.

Having said that though, If The Matrix sequels had Neo fighting a T-Rex they might have been ok.

Wesker's been like that ever since Code Veronica.

Really? Dodging bullets and doing Kung Fu and shit? CV is the only RE game I havent played. He seemed pretty normal in RE4.

Doesn't he just on the other side of a phone in RE4 not really much room for him to show off his amazing skills.

I love the way that Wesker has gone from just a dodgy cop on the take to machiavellian super-scientist black-ops kung-fu ninja corporate overlord during the course of four games.

I'm prettu sure Narc's wesker comment was a joke.

That trailer linked a few posts ago looks fucking awesome though - I even spied a mansion-looking backdrop for some scenes... eeeeee :)

I wasnt really looking forward to this that much as I wasnt that impressed with earlier footage but the new trailer has certainly changed that. This was always going to be a day one purchase for me anyway but now Im really looking forward to it and cant wait to go through the game :o Really glad to see that Wesker is going to have a major part in this game.

You could play as him in Mercenaries, and other than having a devestating thrust punch he didn't really appear to be anything like super human.

That's what I like to call JRPG syndrome, a character can leap tall buidling and punch down mountains with a single blow and you'll use up your entire inventory trying to take a shard of health off them when you fight, but as soon as they join your party they're about as effective as Stephen Hawking with a water pistol.

Doesn't he just on the other side of a phone in RE4 not really much room for him to show off his amazing skills.

I love the way that Wesker has gone from just a dodgy cop on the take to machiavellian super-scientist black-ops kung-fu ninja corporate overlord during the course of four games.

That's CPD for ya.

I know the game is supposed to have flashbacks but I wonder if they are playable? I'd love a mad dream sequence/flashback that takes Chris back to the RE1 mansion.

Heh, wonder if they ever do that. Have chris going to the mansion in a helicopter and then he dreams and the player controls chris in RE1 for a bit using the same engine. Then it pans out and the mansion has NORMAL MAPS!

Heh, wonder if they ever do that. Have chris going to the mansion in a helicopter and then he dreams and the player controls chris in RE1 for a bit using the same engine. Then it pans out and the mansion has NORMAL MAPS!

The way you worded it (and also the way I saw it in my head) would be just like the bit in MGS4 when Snake is on the helicopter going to Shadow Moses.