Halo 2 "we Suck" Clan

sweetdaddyg

We already have the Nubes for that, a warm home for any rank and skill. That some have gotten quite proficient doesn't mean they have forgotten their humble beginnings. Check out the stickies in this folder.

[edit] bloody multiple sentences :(

Edited by taiAtari

Everybody in this folder hates us...or am I incorrectly remembering the results of the 'who is the most popular clan' poll?  B)

Just read the 'who is the most hated clan?' thread. Pure forum gold, I wasn't around for that originally.

Can I Join this "nubes" of which you speak?

someone send me an invite and add my gamertag....STAT!

No problem, but post it in the nubes sticky otherwise no-one will remember...we're good like that!

You've got an invite now, anyway.  I went to send one last night, and someone else had already done it.  Welcome.

Can anyone send invites then? Surely that should be the overlord's responsibility? So what perks does the overlord get then?

Can anyone send invites then? Surely that should be the overlord's responsibility? So what perks does the overlord get then?

Peons can do nothing.

Members can Invite.

Staff can cancel clan invites, and possibly kick people? and demote people to peon, possibly promote to staff?

Overlords get to do everything to anyone other than another overlord. And we're entitled to sex with your girlfriends and wives as we please.

Peons can do nothing.

Members can Invite.

Staff can cancel clan invites, and possibly kick people? and demote people to peon, possibly promote to staff?

Overlords get to do everything to anyone other than another overlord.  And we're entitled to sex with your girlfriends and wives as we please.

I didn't know there were so many levels. Do you start as a peon or a member as standard? I'm sure I'm a member.

EDIT: Shame for you I have a fiance' instead of a girlfriend or wife.

Guest Tazpot

Send me a friend request and we can arrange a friendly clan game or something. 8)

Our clan is Welsh only and with that in mind whilst recruiting 'skill' was missed off the list :P but we play for fun and it sounds you guy's do aswell so let's meet.

www.Extermin8clan.co.uk

gamertag TAZPOT B)

NOTE: LINK FIXED :)