Winning Eleven 9 Impressions

ryanski

Your right about this, I dont think the first touch effects it too much, there must be a reason why this simple pass messes up. I believe its do with main foot, as Martins is in my ML team and I did notice when I expect him to simply side foot it across goal for a Rooney tap in while the keeper approaches (the classic PES4 goal), he spoons it at a diagonal into the keeper/defender. I believe he is using his wrong foot, as sometimes I play him right side, you can see the pass is meant to goto that player, but for whatever reason the calculation decides its not going to...frustrating...or like you say its broken. Interesting to see if they fix this then in PES5.

Cant think of too many situations like this. But im going to test it some more

this week...

Is he playing it in the exact opposite direction you expect? I've noticed in PES4 and especially when having a go on FIFA 2005 at my mates that occasionally a bug sends the ball in the polar opposite direction you intended, i.e. down/left sends to up/right.

I've just had a game against the computer (on 5*) which I won 6-3. :lol:

Wowsers! I've only managed at most 3 goals in a single game on level 5 and find I very rarely score in the first half any more. It's become a psychological thing for me now. I'm finding that the computer never scores against me which is my main gripe with the game. I am currently playing as Liverpool in a custom league with all the best teams in. I've played 18 games, scored 20 and conceded 2. That just ain't right.

Still love it to bits and can't wait to see the improvements with Pro 5.

I actually think it's far too easy against the computer - even on level 5. In fact I'd say I've never found the Master League so easy in any KCET game. I still hate the single player game though. I've actually stopped playing it now, until I can get some multiplayer time on it, since one-player just annoys the fuck out of me. I so wish I could enjoy it more: I really feel like I'm missing out with you guys going on about how much you're loving it. :lol:

Having had an enjoyable multiplayer session the other day I'm in no doubt that it's an infinitely more enjoyable game in MP (surprise surprise). I still think the passing is off and the referees are fucked, but it does play a decent game of footie: better than PES4 in some ways; worse in others.