IGNORED

Moto Gp 3

elmo

• 4 weeks later...

Hey!

Any Rllmukers playing on Live at the moment?

I've been really getting into this over the last couple of weeks after pretty much totally ignoring Moto GP 2 and Live for a long time.

Mainly been playing through the career mode and now doing some time trials (just broke into the top 800 :D ) so my race pace might not be upto much yet but anybody fancies a game or two please add me to your friends list. Gamer tag is: slik

Simms I added you yesterday and hope to catch up for some racing and chat soon dude.

Cheers!

feel free to add me.

shame the game is nothing like riding an actual motorcycle though.

Cheers, will do.

Agreed, but does anything come close to riding a real motorcycle except good sex?

Saying that though, how I wish I had the talent to powerslide around corners in real life!!!

Cheers, will do.

Agreed, but does anything come close to riding a real motorcycle except good sex?

Saying that though, how I wish I had the talent to powerslide around corners in real life!!!

I still haven't played online with this yet as my rider is still quite rubbish but I'd like to race some of you lot. Especially Simms, as it's been ages ;)

*cough cough*

am i in the right place here

thats right people wallzy is back (for those of u who remember me)

just thought id drop in and see what is what as soon as i get my internet connection back in my room il be showin some of u lot how to ride a bike so when is the best time to be on

wallzy

• 6 months later...