IGNORED

Arrested Development Topic In Cold Brown Taste!

McNeillR

Tobias as Mrs Featherbottom attempting to float down from the landing using an umbrella. (literally cried with laughter)

Beans

BEES?

Beans

Did you say Beads?

There's a bit when George Michael says "Maybe I'll get a kiss" and Michael pecks him on the cheek...Cera's delivery of "I meant from Anne" is magical

"I'm just helping her eat", "Chicken Fingers...WITH CLUB SAUCE" and "An assorted selection of sorbets" all the space of about 5 minutes had me in stitches

"I'm looking for something that says 'Daddy Loves Leather'.."

Also, Tobias in the wheelchair with the hair implants. Basically, anything featuring Tobias is likely to make me laugh.

"Ooo-kay, who'd like a banger in the mouth?"

"You two weren't even talking towards the end"

"Most of that was the coma"

"Yeah, I've heard your side of it!"

Ah, you know, it's one of those shows which, like any great piece of art, makes me think that as long as people keep coming up with stuff like this, things will be okay.

Plus I even got to use one of the lines at work the other day when someone enquired after a fired, chronically lazy colleague; 'he doesn't not work here anymore'.

"I'm looking for something that says 'Daddy Loves Leather'.."

Also, Tobias in the wheelchair with the hair implants. Basically, anything featuring Tobias is likely to make me laugh.

"Ooo-kay, who'd like a banger in the mouth?"

I didn't really like those bits. I thought it was a bit of a waste putting David Cross in a chair because he's such a great physical comedian. Graff vs. Host is amazing, though.

• 2 weeks later...