IGNORED

Arrested Development Topic In Cold Brown Taste!

McNeillR

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So it's back on for real now?

http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-21-arrested-development-movie-back-on-and-it-sounds-like-for-real-this-time

"Believe it or not, we have started the script. We're taking a little abeyance while we get ['Running Wilde'] up and running. But it is our absolute next priority and we can't wait to do it. We're changing some of the Bush references to Obama because we started it awhile ago. And the Bluths may not be vacationing in the Gulf of Mexico anymore. We also might have to recast the part of Uncle Mel, the former action movie star. But other than that we have a clear path. Believe it or not, I do not enjoy teasing our wonderful and devoted audience, which is one reason it appears that I've been so cagey about this. It's just that I don't want to promise what I can't deliver."

Read More: Arrested Development Movie Back On! And It Sounds Like For Real This Time! | PerezHilton.com http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-21-arrested-development-movie-back-on-and-it-sounds-like-for-real-this-time#ixzz0vARnDI9J

Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

Just finished watching all 3 series. It's so good.

To add to peoples favourite lines/scenes a couple of pages back, the funniest thing ever for me is when Gob thinks George Bluth has been crushed under the model home and says to George Michael and Maeby "Children, you're small! Crawl under there"

There's been a love-in for this on Twitter today with people quoting their favourite lines on #ADquotes tag.

I had a hunt round the net to find some quote sites so I could dig up some gems. Fuck, there's loads. The show is almost quotable from start to end.

It's probably one of my most re-watched shows of all time. I've gone round the whole series tons, recently starting on Season 3, and looping all the way round through to season 3 again, bit odd, but fuck it.

There's been a love-in for this on Twitter today with people quoting their favourite lines on #ADquotes tag.

I had a hunt round the net to find some quote sites so I could dig up some gems. Fuck, there's loads. The show is almost quotable from start to end.

It's probably one of my most re-watched shows of all time. I've gone round the whole series tons, recently starting on Season 3, and looping all the way round through to season 3 again, bit odd, but fuck it.

I'm going to have to re-watch the series again, I love the way that Gob gets more and more emotional as the series goes on, he has this great line where he says something like 'look at us, crying like a couple of school girls on the last day of camp.' It gets me every time.

Actual news and not some Rick Roll.

Video in the link

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/08/09/arrested-development-update-jennifer-aniston-jason-bateman/

Editor's note: After this article was published, Jason Bateman tweeted that he was just "thinking out loud" when he suggested Aniston for a role in the "Arrested Development" movie.

It's been so long, fans can be forgiven for thinking that an "Arrested Development" movie is never going to happen. There's been a flurry of news lately on that front though. Really, just one piece of news that has allowed all of the canceled TV series' various participants to switch from saying "I hope it happens" to "the script is half-finished." Now we can take that news one step further; speaking to MTV over the weekend at the press junket for "The Switch," "Arrested" star Jason Bateman revealed something about his "Switch" co-star Jennifer Aniston and her connection to the long-awaited TV adaptation.

"Yeah, actually, there's a real good part for her in the 'Arrested Development' movie," he said. "There's no offers on this one. She's gonna have to sing for her supper. I don't know, we'll see if she's available. She's busy. She's pretty famous; I don't know if you've heard of her. She's pretty backed up. Hopefully the guy who's in charge will like her for that part because I'm going to suggest her."

A statement like that needs to be followed up on. Good thing for us, Aniston was at the very same junket. Of course she was-- they star in the movie together! Her response when the subject of "Arrested" came up was immediate and emphatic. "I love it. I actually think I might have asked [bateman] ... if that was possible," she said. "Anything to work with Jason."

As for the status of the adaptation, Bateman didn't have much in the way of new information to report. "The truth is that there's really no significant update beyond... what [creator] Mitch Hurwitz said a couple weeks ago, which was he's got half the script written. He's gotta finish the second half and then the studio's gotta love it and the cast's gotta love it and we all have to... have time to do it," he said.

Other than the "script half-written" thing, it's really the same line that fans have been getting since the show ended and the subject of a movie first came up. Perhaps realizing this, Bateman was quick to throw out a final assurance: "It's happening."

• 2 months later...

Well this isn't a cold hard fact about a movie, but someone found a DVD of unedited Bringing Up Buster footage.

For now it seems to be exclusive to one website, and I won't post any of the release description quotes or information on it here but hopefully it should make its way around the rest of the internet soon!

• 11 months later...