Arrested Development Topic In Cold Brown Taste!

McNeillR

Word is each episode only stars one character each, designed to get us up to speed on where they all are in preperation for the movie, so I'd expect more "webisodes" than a full season 4. Lower expectations.

That’s good enough for me.

Lucielle was in an episode of Big Bang Theory over the weekend. She’s still got it.

Anyone missing Arrested Development should be watching Archer, then heading straight over to the Archer thread.

It has Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor and Judy Greer in it with the added bonus of Dr. Spaceman from 30 Rock.

And it's awesome.

Awesome,

DAAAANNNNGGEERR ZOOOOOONNNNNNEEE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm just coming up to the end of this again not sure how many times I've watched it now, but I always find new jokes. One recent one was that whenever someone mentions The OC, Michael says don't call it that. Is this a reference to the TV show The OC?

When the shows cancellation starts to feed into the episodes I can't help but feel sad. The jokes they setup around it are great, but the underlying desperation to keep the thing on the air really hits me. It's just amazing how good this show is. How the long running gags and plot threads are so well executed. Buster's hand has to be one of the best. There were so many jokes and lines in the many episodes that came before the reveal that guarantee repeat viewing is a whole new experience.

One recent one was that whenever someone mentions The OC, Michael says don't call it that. Is this a reference to the TV show The OC?

Yes. AD is set in Orange County, as was The OC (hence the name). I imagine at the time a lot of people started calling Orange County "The OC", which I would probably be annoying to locals.

• 1 month later...

Super, ultra late to the party but i've just discovered this and i'm absolutely loving it. Fucking brilliant.

I've actually had it sitting on my hard drive for, like, two years or something after having it recommended to me here.

I think I watched a snippet at the time, but I didn't 'get' it. Now I do.

''I've made a huge mistake''

Anyone missing Arrested Development should be watching Archer, then heading straight over to the Archer thread.

It has Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor and Judy Greer in it with the added bonus of Dr. Spaceman from 30 Rock.

And it's awesome.

Awesome,

DAAAANNNNGGEERR ZOOOOOONNNNNNEEE!!!!

Oh, totally. Jessica Walter is hilarious as Archer's catty mother. Superb. Who is Jeffery Tambor in it?