Coh Characters

Asura

Hmm, I played it not long after release for two months, and I'm semi-inclined to agree with tracer. The best part of it's the character generator; thats the real reason I'm on the 14 day thing (just to play with it again).

For character creation it was pretty cool, apart from the fact you could only have 2 colours for your costume. Mission wise it felt a little hollow, and the server I played on had virtually no decent people to team up with. The 'dungeons' were pretty pants, they all looked practically exactly the same.

I believe I've spent longer in the char creator than in the game :wub:

At first I was WELL impressed as I've always thought WOW's char customisation was laughable - but then I realised that you NEVER EVER get what you want when you have too much choice!!

As for the game itself - my other thread contains all I'm saying on the topic and the fact no-one has replied suggests no-one disagrees with my take on it (sadly!)

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showtopic=98136