Metroid Prime: Hunters

northy

.::: I didn't post this in fear of another positive/negative hate-backlash... :P

Anyway I'm not that bothered by it. It wasn't high on my list anyway, but it's kind of odd how Nintendo suddenly likes to cancel/delay stuff...

What's next? Mario Party 7 delayed until 2007?

I just wish we could get a great 1 player metroid out for the DS.

After playing the hunters demo... I'm *stoked* for a metroid game with that control mechanism...

although... a sweet 2d one with maps and weapon select on the bottom screen would also have me suitably stoked.

metroid + multiplayer = not necessary

I'd rather they did away entirely with multiplayer metroid and concentrated solely on the single player.

The demo may not have been much from a gaming perspective, but as a demonstration of a *fantastic* control mechanism and smooth engine... I thought it were ace.

I'd rather they did away entirely with multiplayer metroid and concentrated solely on the single player.

The demo may not have been much from a gaming perspective, but as a demonstration of a *fantastic* control mechanism and smooth engine... I thought it were ace.

But if it makes Joe Normal out there buy it because it's got multiplayer for playing with his mates then he inadvertantly strays upon the genius that is Metroid single player then it's mission accomplished.

Considering all the delays.. ( animal Crossing DS, Zelda TP, Metroid Hunters, ) I wonder on what the hell are the Nintendo internal teams working on? The Gamecube is nearly dead worlwide, and the DS in europe at least needs a KA, and they continue to delay strong titles... bah...

Nintendo - 3

Good news that they delayed it.... there's enough stuff coming out as it is. Would be even better if they spent that time working on the single player mode... I would prefer the game to have a greater focus on single player than multiplayer.

Considering all the delays.. ( animal Crossing DS, Zelda TP, Metroid Hunters, ) I wonder on what the hell are the Nintendo internal teams working on? The Gamecube is nearly dead worlwide, and the DS in europe at least needs a KA, and they continue to delay strong titles... bah...

Nintendo - 3

Meanwhile in a parallel world...

Considering all the anticipatio... ( animal Crossing DS, Zelda TP, Metroid Hunters, ) I wonder on what the hell are the Nintendo internal teams were doing? The Gamecube is nearly dead worlwide, and the DS in europe at least needs a KA, and they continue to rush out title that could have been great if they'd just had a bit more time.

They can't win. If they hold back things until they are happy with them you (not you specifically, people in general) complain, if they cyt some stuff out so that they can get things out on time you complain.

I think their only option is to build a time machine so they can always release games on time, and they'll be a complete surprise! The best thing is this will make the development much quicker as well because they can nick all the ideas from their own jusst released games.

What he said.

i would like a choice of third and first person views so i can play it without needing to stop playing without being sick

Shit, thats unlucky dude! Does that happen to u on ALL first person games? and if not, i wonder why metroid does it.. :P

Hunters definitely is online.

http://www.metroidhunters.com/

Metroid Prime Hunters will allow you to test your bounty hunting skills against other players through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

In addition to wireless Local Area Network gameplay, Metroid Prime Hunters will also allow players to compete against other Metroid fans miles away through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gameplay.

Huzzah!

• 4 months later...