Nighty Night

Meringue Bombe

I fucking loved this. Absolutely cuffing brilliant!!

The trailers for the new one don't look all that great though, I really hope they haven't fucked it up.

Still seriously looking forward to it though.

DVD of the first series is being released on 3/10.

The trailers for the new one don't look all that great though, I really hope they haven't fucked it up.

The great thing about series one was the juxtaposition of Jill's horrible personality and the twee suburbia she was in. It seems she has broken out of that for series two judging from the trailers. I hope it's still as good

The great thing about series one was the juxtaposition of Jill's horrible personality and the twee suburbia she was in. It seems she has broken out of that for series two judging from the trailers. I hope it's still as good

That's a good point.

But on the other hand, she does look just as insane and evil in the trailers as she was in the original series - so that's a good sign.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought she killed most of the other cast members at the end of the first series.

It seems a lot darker and harsher this time round. Not sure it's funny though.

The first half of the first series was the best. When she became a psycho murderer it became a little too crazy for my liking.

The Peter Sutcliffe line last night though was comedy genius :)

" I bet Mrs Sutcliffe enjoyed their quiet time together, when he wasnt out raping" :ph34r:

Good start and certainly proving Mark Gatiss does idiots really well.

As for Kevin Eldon well Terry woke up in a pile of rubbish at the end of Series 1 so he isnt dead IIRC.

Was most surprised to see the excellent Ralph(Camberwell Carrot) Brown in the 1st episode.

I thought she killed most of the other cast members at the end of the first series.

They had an intervie with her in the Indy a few days ago, and she said that despite killing off most of the other characters, they're all back again in this series.

Oh, and I thought last night's was brilliant.

Must remember to catch this. I loved series 1 although I think I missed the last one or two episodes. I saw up to the funeral where they did that 'interpretive dance' to Heart's Alone...brilliant.

Would someone mind filling me in on what happened at the end of the first series?

Another quality episode. The young lady is sure to stir things up.

Anyone else watching?

Yup enjoyed last nights in particular the soundtrack and the line and the line

"we're like Bonnie and Tyler"

However is it me or has Julie Davis had ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery? Or is it makeup for her character?

Yup enjoyed last nights in particular the soundtrack and the line and the line

"we're like Bonnie and Tyler"

However is it me or has Julie Davis had ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery? Or is it makeup for her character?

Well I think it's important that although she's more attractive than the wife, she'll not have a hope in hell against the young lady. Presumably it's just mounds of makeup.

"I've never done it with a clown." "I have."