Winning Eleven 9 (psp) Famitsu Score

stellar12

World Soccer Winning Eleven 9: Ubiquitous Edition (PSP, Konami): 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (36/40)

Realize: Panorama Luminary (PS2, Interchannel): 7 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (25/40)

Gokujou Seitokai (PS2, Konami): 7 / 6 / 7 / 6 - (26/40)

Shin Sangoku Musou 4 Moushouden (PS2, Koei): 8 / 9 / 8 / 8 - (33/40)

Fire-Pro Returns (PS2, Spike): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (Xbox/PS2, Ubisoft): 7 / 7 / 6 / 8 - (28/40)

MotoGP4 (PS2, Namco): 7 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (31/40)

Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex (PSP, Sony): 7 / 8 / 8 / 7 - (30/40)

Mario Tennis Advance (GBA, Nintendo): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)

Super Robot Taisen J (GBA, Banpresto): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)

Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten [Phoenix Wright] (NDS, Capcom): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)

Tamagotchi no PuchiPuchi Omisecchi (NDS, Bandai): 7 / 7 / 8 / 7 - (29/40)

Can't WAIT for this... ;)

They've already changed the R2 sidestep so it happens automatically in the PS2 version.  As for all the other R2 things like jog and R2 shot, I have no idea.

the R2 button is used about 7 times a second when I play PES4. ffs, without it you can't make players stop the ball on the spot. I hope they've done it right but without both the on- and off-ball functions of R2/black, PES4 is so on-rails you may as well not play it.

personally, I'd just put the R2 on-the-ball controls on L and sacrifice the L button controls. off the ball, L would be change player and R on its own would supercancel (leaving the game alone would mean the player ran along the designated path anyway).

if that's what they've done, then SUPER JOB.

It's great isn't it?

When Famitsu possibly score something too highly, it seems to be the forums opinion that the magazine is nothing more than the Japanese version of recent C&VG.

However the moment they give a decent score to something everyone wants to be good it's suddenly a respected magazine and people are delighted.

Make your minds up folks.

Cant wait for this baby to come out. One prob,ive got a 1.5 machine so wonder if it will force an upgrade.oohhh decisions decisions. Hey,anyone got any screen shots of this,can u please post it here. please no linkys as im at work and 99% of gaming sites are banned and have no pc access at home at the mo.

It's great isn't it?

When Famitsu possibly score something too highly, it seems to be the forums opinion that the magazine is nothing more than the Japanese version of recent C&VG.

However the moment they give a decent score to something everyone wants to be good it's suddenly a respected magazine and people are delighted.

Make your minds up folks.

WE ALL SHARE THE SAME BRAIN

No, I've never trusted their reviews. Famitsu's rubbish.

From what I've read there will be no Master League mode. I have also seen a screen shot of the menu screen and there was no sign of the master league mode :(

Disappointing, but its the only flaw I can see this game is going to have.

Does anyone know if all the teams are updated with the latest transfers, and if all the teams are right in the leagues (eg. this seasons teams not last). People with Winning Eleven 9 for the PS2 may know?

From what I've read there will be no Master League mode. I have also seen a screen shot of the menu screen and there was no sign of the master league mode :(

Disappointing, but its the only flaw I can see this game is going to have.

leagues (eg. this seasons teams not last). People with Winning Eleven 9 for the PS2 may know?

Major flaw if u ask me. That's the main reason i was going to buy the game!

Yes it would have been a nice feature, but handheld games on the whole are for short bursts of playing. You've also got to take in account the amount of space on a UMD and the loading times aswell.

Seeing as they have modes such as League and cups, I don't see it as a major problem.

Can't wait till this comes through my post with my lovely nice White PSP ;)