New Games Released Today (or This Week)

badgerpie

NHL 2K6 (PS2, Xbox, GC)

Colosseum: Road to Freedom (PS2)

ER (PC)

Hello Kitty Roller Rescue (PS2, Xbox, GC, PC)

Pilot Down: Behind Enemy Lines (PS2, Xbox, PC )

Rayman 10th Anniversary (GBA, PS2)

The Great British Football Quiz (PS2)

The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (PS2, Xbox, GC)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (PS2, Xbox)

No, not really.

Farenheit is out today. Don't know about anything else.

Yep delayed till the last week in Sept I think. Was even more pissed off as I went out especially to pick it up. :(

I just wish mag advertisements would quit posting exact dates if they have no intentions of meeting them. I mean Farenheit has been advertised as a Sept 9th release date for months.. Grrr

Yep delayed till the last week in Sept I think. Was even more pissed off as I went out especially to pick it up.  :wacko:

I just wish mag advertisements would quit posting exact dates if they have no intentions of meeting them. I mean Farenheit has been advertised as a Sept 9th release date for months.. Grrr

It has just been delayed for a week - out 16/9.

Delayed a week, methinks.

Yep delayed till the last week in Sept I think. Was even more pissed off as I went out especially to pick it up.  :o

Fahrenheit is an odd one. HMV Birmingham told me it was put back by a week, wehreas an indie shop i know in stafford told me it was two weeks.

Not really sure who to believe :blink:

As far as I know though, there was every intention of it being released on the 9th. It wasn't like a few mags had mixed up dates, EVERY gaming source i saw had the same date. so it wasn't bad journalism, it was just what happens sometmes: the game slipped, probably due to localisation and marketing wanting a little more work done.

If anyone knows the actual release date ((the 16th or the 23rd?) could they post here plz. ta.

Fahrenheit is an odd one. HMV Birmingham told me it was put back by a week, wehreas an indie shop i know in stafford told me it was two weeks.

Not really sure who to believe :blink:

As far as I know though, there was every intention of it being released on the 9th. It wasn't like a few mags had mixed up dates, EVERY gaming source i saw had the same date. so it wasn't bad journalism, it was just what happens sometmes: the game slipped, probably due to localisation and marketing wanting a little more work done.

If anyone knows the actual release date ((the 16th or the 23rd?) could they post here plz. ta.

16/9